Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,188 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sandra Lee Hospitalized with Mastectomy-Related Complication: Reports
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- FBI Now Examining Security Setup on Hillary Clinton's Private Emails
- FROM EW: NBC's The Wiz Live! Finds its Cowardly Lion
- Lion King Artist Creates Beautiful Tribute to Cecil the Lion
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
They're All A—Twitter!
Words of Wisdom, Funny Observations, Personal Revelations—a Look at Some of Selena and Demi's Tell-Tale Tweets
"Dear itunes...Why don't you have the entire seasons of Friends? This simply will not suffice. Yours truly, FriendsFanatic008 :I"
"Pop tarts are supposed to be toasted?? Oh :I"
"Watching Jon and Kate Plus 8. Reminds me of Vermont sitting on a couch for 6 hours."
"Low battery" says my blackberry. I guess ill let it rest. Airport..back to my 2nd favorite place in the world. Vancouver. Goodnight."
"I grew up thinking hypnotized was spelled with an M. My brain can't comprehend the fact that there is no such word as 'hypmotize.' "
"Just had a moment where I was so happy, and content with my life...that I cried. Hahaha I feel like a pansy but life is good!:D"
"Used a port-o-potty today. You know..just keepin' it real;)"
"I'm terrified of swine flu. I'm going to start giving "elbow-fives." Thoughts?"
"Because that's what music is all about...inspiring people with your story."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!