Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Can the Internet Handle Ryan Gosling's Australian Accent?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos
Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Hilary Duff, George Lopez Help Search for Dog Stolen in Beverly Hills
- Delta Flight Makes Emergency Landing After Pilot Gets Locked Out of Cockpit
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 29, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 25
These Stars Know the Formula for Heat: a Fitted Jacket Mixed with a Crisp Shirt (Tie Optional!)
"I do enjoy a nice suit. I really do. I love clothes, but I definitely dress for comfort and tend to wear the same thing all the time."
IDRIS ELBA, 36
"I wear clothes that I know work on me," he told giantmag.com.
PRINCE HARRY, 24
The royal earned rave reviews—and turned heads—during his recent trip to New York City. "Wherever you are . . . you've got to roll with it," he told the Today show.
JAMES FRANCO, 31
He may cut a lean figure, but it's not because he tries. "I hate to work out," Franco told Black Book magazine.
JOHN KRASINSKI, 29
"My style is 'lucky casual.' I'm kind of lucky if it looks good—because I really didn't try!" he told Best Life magazine.
BEN McKENZIE, 30
Even on the red carpet, "part of me will always be a Texas boy," he told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
ZACHARY QUINTO, 32
When it comes to his look, the Star Trek star told InStyle, "I always try to do something a little different."
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!