Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Indecent Exposure Charges Dropped Against Arizona Teen Who Flashed Football Yearbook Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Why We're Fighting for Our Son Lost at Sea: 'This Is a Message from Our Son, Screaming to Us That He Wants Us to Know What Happened'
- Modern Family's Eric Stonestreet Opens Up About Mother Jamey Surviving Cancer: 'The Key Is Hope'
- Watch Janet Jackson's New Music Video for 'Dammn Baby' Following Pregnancy Reports
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 29, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 25
Jon & Kate An Anniversary Apart
As the Distance Between Them Grows, Jon and Kate Focus on What Still Brings Them Joy: Their Kids
Sadly, their mom and dad have yet to find such simple conflict resolution. The stars of the reality hit Jon & Kate Plus 8 spent the weekend of their 10th wedding anniversary 150 miles apart. On June 12 (the actual anniversary), Kate and the kids filmed scenes for the show at their Wernersville, Pa., home. A day later Jon had lunch with an older male friend in the Palisades Center mall in West Nyack, N.Y. "Jon was on the phone most of the time and was definitely talking to his kids," says a waiter. Friends say Jon's absence speaks volumes. "I thought they'd weather it for the publicity, to put out the flames," explains one pal. "Frankly, Jon is tired of the attention, he's tired of the marriage."
For now, the kids, who were seen frolicking in an inflatable castle over the weekend, seem blissfully unaware of any strife. "They're really oblivious to most of this," insists a source close to the family. "Jon and Kate are very careful to protect them and ensure that they're safe and happy." Still, friends hope that the future may be brighter. Says one: "I would really like to see them get out of the limelight and live as normal lives as possible."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!