Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Barack Still Tucks Michelle In at Night and More Sweet Details of the Obama's 27-Year Love Story
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Jinger Duggar Is 'Head Over Heels' in Love with Jeremy Vuolo
- Why DWTS Wanted Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Cheryl Burke and Derek Hough Back
- Olympian Laurie Hernandez Joins DWTS: My Dad Always Said 'You're Gonna Be on There One Day'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 22, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 24
Maureen Mccormick 'I Have to Start Over'
Two Years After Losing 34 Lbs. on Celebrity Fit Club, the Brady Bunch Star Talks About How She Gained It All Back—and More
THEN 118 LBS.
When asked how much she weighs, Maureen McCormick replies, "Do you want me to find out?" then goes and grabs a scale. When she steps onto it for the moment of truth, the Brady Bunch star glances down and gasps: "Oh my gosh! Do you see what it says?" The red needle points to 161 lbs.—which is 43 lbs. more than when McCormick, 52, won VH1's Celebrity Fit Club in '07. Since then, however, "I've let myself go," admits the 5'3" star, who rarely works out—or says no to a milkshake. "The weight slowly crept back on. Then I just didn't care anymore." Recently, however, her size has made it "hard to bend over and put on shoes, which made me realize I have to start over" with a healthy eating plan, says McCormick. "This is the fattest you'll ever see me!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!