Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 22, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 24
Maureen Mccormick 'I Have to Start Over'
Two Years After Losing 34 Lbs. on Celebrity Fit Club, the Brady Bunch Star Talks About How She Gained It All Back—and More
THEN 118 LBS.
When asked how much she weighs, Maureen McCormick replies, "Do you want me to find out?" then goes and grabs a scale. When she steps onto it for the moment of truth, the Brady Bunch star glances down and gasps: "Oh my gosh! Do you see what it says?" The red needle points to 161 lbs.—which is 43 lbs. more than when McCormick, 52, won VH1's Celebrity Fit Club in '07. Since then, however, "I've let myself go," admits the 5'3" star, who rarely works out—or says no to a milkshake. "The weight slowly crept back on. Then I just didn't care anymore." Recently, however, her size has made it "hard to bend over and put on shoes, which made me realize I have to start over" with a healthy eating plan, says McCormick. "This is the fattest you'll ever see me!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!