Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- At Least 37 Dead After Massive Earthquake Wipes Out 2 Towns in Central Italy
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Watch the Final Five Turn Into Hungry Hungry Humans on Tonight Show
- Downton Abbey Creator Shares His Vision for What Happened to the Crawley Estate and 4 More Revelations from the Show
- Watch Britney Spears and James Corden Sing 'Toxic' in New Carpool Karaoke Teaser
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 22, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 24
Totally Gaga What You Don't Know About Pop Star Lady Gaga
The Unlikely Pop Queen on Her Outrageous Style, Crushing on New Kids on the Block and Why She Totes a Teacup
HER OUTFITS ARE HER CREATIONS
I go onstage in origami dresses. I'm inspired by that '70s glamour and decadence.
SHE WENT TO AN ALL-GIRLS SCHOOL IN NEW YORK CITY WITH NICKY HILTON
We didn't chat back then. I was the nerdball in theater and chorus—the girl other girls would call "slut." I don't want to relive high school!
THERE'S A REASON SHE'S BLONDE
Once an interviewer thought I was Amy Winehouse for the first five minutes. Amy is badass, but I want to be known for my own look.
SHE PENNED SONGS FOR BRITNEY AND NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK
I wrote for Britney's Circus. She's a class act. You never hear her say anything bad about anyone. [The New Kids] are the sweetest. I was cool in the studio, but I get crazy when they perform, like, "Donnie looked at me—oh my God!"
CHICAGO COPS CITED HER FOR INDECENT EXPOSURE
I was on my way to perform and I had on hot pants. The cop said, "You look totally inappropriate. There are children here." I was like, "It's fashion." I was full-out drama.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!