Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Luke Bryan to Hold Exclusive Concert to Celebrate New Album Release – All the Details
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Get Ready to Binge: These 9 Eating Competitions Actually Sound Awesome
- Why a 6-Year-Old Who Lost Both His Parents Hasn't Stopped Smiling
- Britney Spears Flaunts Her Flexibility While Doing Splits In Hawaii (PHOTO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 22, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 24
What Gifts Are You Buying This Father's Day?
"I'm probably going to take my father to a basketball game. That was our thing when I was growing up."
"I blew up a picture of me at 6 months old with my father [music mogul Quincy Jones] holding me. He has everything else."
"I'm buying my father a much-needed vacation."
"I'm not going to say what I'm going to get, but I always get presents for my kids. I am very fortunate to have them as my children, so they're the ones that I get gifts for."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Reagan Alexander,
- Jed Dreben.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!