Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- Controversial Artist Debuts New Painting of Pregnant Princess Kate Outside St. Mary's Hospital (PHOTO)
- Soleil Moon Frye: Mila and Ashton's Daughter Is 'Absolutely Beautiful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 22, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 24
What Gifts Are You Buying This Father's Day?
"I'm probably going to take my father to a basketball game. That was our thing when I was growing up."
"I blew up a picture of me at 6 months old with my father [music mogul Quincy Jones] holding me. He has everything else."
"I'm buying my father a much-needed vacation."
"I'm not going to say what I'm going to get, but I always get presents for my kids. I am very fortunate to have them as my children, so they're the ones that I get gifts for."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Reagan Alexander,
- Jed Dreben.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!