Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Boyfriend Of Murdered British Soap Star Sian Blake To Be Extradited to Britain to Face Triple Murder Charges
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- The Outlander Season 2 Trailer Is Here – and We've Got All the Scoop on That Red Dress
- Madonna Longs for 'Days of Innocence' with Son Rocco as Custody Battle Rages on: 'How I Miss This Time'
- Sacha Baron Cohen Shocks Again! Shows Brothers Grimsby Clip Too Graphic for TV to Jimmy Kimmel Live! Audience
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 15, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 23
Mandy's New Life
Newlywed Mandy Moore Has Plenty to Smile About: Her Eclectic New Album, Healthy Body and Married Life: 'I Was Lucky to Find "The One"'
Offstage Moore radiates confidence. The singer is "the proudest I've ever been" of her new album, Amanda Leigh, with its folkie ballads and Beach Boyish pop. She's found balance through psychotherapy, calling it "one of the best things I've done for myself." And she's in love with eccentric singer-songwriter Ryan Adams, 34, whom she wed March 10 in Savannah after about a year of dating. Says Moore: "I was lucky to find 'the one' this early in life.'"
"Mandy's the happiest I've ever seen her," says her manager Jon Leshay. "Ryan is unbelievably supportive." Their "quirky" wedding, with Moore in a tea-length dress and Adams in skinny jeans and sneakers, "was everything I hoped for," she says. "It happened in a perfectly ridiculous, beautiful way."
After high-profile romances with tennis ace Andy Roddick and Scrubs' Zach Braff, Moore says married life with Adams (now clean after bouts with alcohol and drug abuse) is "a whole new world." They live in Los Angeles with their dog Joni (for Joni Mitchell), hiking and browsing vintage shops for fun. "My wife, my hero," Adams recently Tweeted while she did charity work in Africa; she playfully calls him "nerd" in her own posts. Naturally music is a "huge theme for us," says Moore, adding they may team up one day. As for a more domestic project, she "definitely" wants kids. Just don't expect her to dial her hypnotist over it. "It will happen when it's supposed to," she says. "There's stuff I want to do first—for me, for us. No rush."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!