Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch: Moviegoers Try to Figure out What 'XXL' Stands for in Magic Mike XXL
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- FROM EW: Ben Affleck on Being Cast as Batman: 'My First Reaction Was, 'Are You Sure?'
- Homina, Homina – Retired 9/11 Firefighter Wins $5 Million Scratch-Off Lottery Prize
- How to Get Gorgeous, Glowy Skin (Like Jenna Dewan-Tatum's) for This Weekend
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 15, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 23
Bikini at Any Age!
Decades May Divide Them, but These Three Stars Have Perfected the Formula—Time to Start Those Stomach Crunches!—For Looking Hot at the Beach
"I've always been athletic," says Lavigne, who was spotted playing beach football in Malibu on May 25. An on-and-off vegan, "I also get into yoga when I'm on the road," she says.
36 CAMERON DIAZ
"For the last few months, we've been doing a lot of Pilates," says Diaz's trainer Teddy Bass, who has the star perform plank exercises and leg pulls. But it helps, he admits, that Diaz is "a genetic goddess."
44 TERI HATCHER
"I go in and out of shape," says the star, who tries to "do a minimal workout every day" of 30 minutes of cardio, plus strength training. And though her diet is filled with healthy staples like oatmeal and chicken stir-fry, she admits to one guilty pleasure: "I love potato chips!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Amy Elisa Keith,
- with Jessica Herndon,
- Archana Ram.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!