Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
- Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 05:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 15, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 23
Bikini at Any Age!
Decades May Divide Them, but These Three Stars Have Perfected the Formula—Time to Start Those Stomach Crunches!—For Looking Hot at the Beach
"I've always been athletic," says Lavigne, who was spotted playing beach football in Malibu on May 25. An on-and-off vegan, "I also get into yoga when I'm on the road," she says.
36 CAMERON DIAZ
"For the last few months, we've been doing a lot of Pilates," says Diaz's trainer Teddy Bass, who has the star perform plank exercises and leg pulls. But it helps, he admits, that Diaz is "a genetic goddess."
44 TERI HATCHER
"I go in and out of shape," says the star, who tries to "do a minimal workout every day" of 30 minutes of cardio, plus strength training. And though her diet is filled with healthy staples like oatmeal and chicken stir-fry, she admits to one guilty pleasure: "I love potato chips!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Amy Elisa Keith,
- with Jessica Herndon,
- Archana Ram.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!