Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miami Marlins Team Breaks Down in Tears at Press Conference in Wake of José Fernández's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- 8 Celebs with Crazy-Expensive Beauty Routines
- From Extra Crispy: Julia Child's Best Breakfast Recipes
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Bag Is Actually Three Bags in One
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 27, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 4
What Was Your Most Unforgettable Summer Job?
"Every summer I spent painting houses was unforgettable. It was the prep work that was unforgettable. The painting was easy."
"I had to work for my dad [a celebrity photographer] every summer as a kid, and his favorite line was, 'Don't think because you're my kid you're going to get any special treatment!' I made coffee, I took out the trash, I repainted the floors, I did laundry—but I learned so much."
"When I was a kid, I'd work on my grandparents' farm [in Iowa], cultivating the beans, spraying them, killing all the weeds, which today isn't that cool."
"I worked at a snow cone place, and the person I worked for was the meanest."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Shruti Dhalwala,
- Isley Kasica,
- Jeffrey Slonim,
- Kelsey Witten,
- Esther Zuckerman.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!