Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Oops!... She Did It Again: Britney Spears Adorably Recreates Album Cover with Sons in Disneyland
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Beyoncé Had a Better Fourth of July Than You, Partied With Solange, Kelly Rowland and Missy Elliott
- Which Mistresses Star Wants to Meet Halle Berry in the (Ahem) Bedroom?
- Maine Man Killed Instantly After Setting Off Firework on His Head
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 27, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 4
Picks and Pans Review: (500) Days of Summer
Here's the hipster romance for the summer. (500) Days breezily chronicles the beginning, middle and end of the love affair between a twentysomething greeting-card writer (Gordon-Levitt, wonderfully soulful) and a secretary (Deschanel, beguiling as always) for whom he falls hard. The movie warns us up front that boy will eventually lose girl, so the real suspense is in how that will happen and whether he will cope. As Days whisks back and forth in time, checking in on the duo's romance at various stages, this playful film manages to be both charming and clever, though occasionally it strains a mite hard in its attempts to be fresh and with it.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!