Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Angelina Jolie Eyeing War Drama Shoot Like a Girl in First Project Since Brad Pitt Split
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Have a Bad Hair Day Again with This Celeb-Loved Curling Iron
- Puppy Love! Chrissy Teigen Shares Luna's Playdate with French Bulldog Pippa
- Amanda Knox Reveals Why She Initially Lied About Being in the Apartment When Her Roommate Meredith Kercher Was Killed
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 20, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 3
Late Actor You'd Have Liked to Work With
"I love Bette Davis. She was so powerful and just all-around an incredible actress. I don't know that I would have wanted to work with her; I would have been too intimidated!"
"Robert Mitchum. I had the hots for him."
"Humphrey Bogart. He was really cool. Also Bette Davis and Ava Gardner, who was so beautiful back when there was no Botox. You just put, like, hemorrhoid cream under your eyes."
"John Wayne and Katharine Hepburn. He was powerful, and she was specific in her mannerisms and look."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Joyce Chen,
- Michelle Ward,
- Christina Yoon.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!