- Kanye West's Yeezy Season 3 Show: 5 Stylish Things You May Have Missed
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Jamie Chung Reveals the Reason She Has Never Watched Husband Bryan Greenberg in One Tree Hill
- Let Evan Rachel Wood and Chris Evans Heat Up Your Valentine's Day in Their Gucci Guilty Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- July 13, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 2
What Was Your Favorite Cartoon as a Child?
"I used to watch Chip 'n' Dale. I liked [it] because I had a brother. Which one would I be? Which one was the charming one? Dale."
"I loved Dennis the Menace. I felt like he was always getting into trouble, and I was never getting into trouble, and I wanted to. I wanted to be that kid."
"The original Jonny Quest was amazing and groundbreaking. I liked the fact that they traveled the world, so you learned a little bit of culture while you're watching. I could go on and on. I love cartoons."
"The Powerpuff Girls. I wanted to be Buttercup, the little green one. I have no idea why. I had the cups, had the T-shirts, all of it."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Jed Dreben,
- Allie Gross,
- Stephanie Rygorsky.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!