Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'I'm Still Alive,' Queen Elizabeth Quips During First Public Appearance Since Brexit Vote
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Brie Larson Points Out Her Pimple on the Red Carpet, Plus 5 More Reasons Why She Is All of Us
- If Kate Moss Gives Up Modeling, She's Got a Backup Plan: 'I Would Have Been Quite a Good Nurse!'
- The Unfolding of a Tragedy: Inside the Facebook Posts of Christy Sheats, the Texas Mom who Fatally Shot Her Two Daughters
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 13, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 2
What Was Your Favorite Cartoon as a Child?
"I used to watch Chip 'n' Dale. I liked [it] because I had a brother. Which one would I be? Which one was the charming one? Dale."
"I loved Dennis the Menace. I felt like he was always getting into trouble, and I was never getting into trouble, and I wanted to. I wanted to be that kid."
"The original Jonny Quest was amazing and groundbreaking. I liked the fact that they traveled the world, so you learned a little bit of culture while you're watching. I could go on and on. I love cartoons."
"The Powerpuff Girls. I wanted to be Buttercup, the little green one. I have no idea why. I had the cups, had the T-shirts, all of it."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Jed Dreben,
- Allie Gross,
- Stephanie Rygorsky.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!