Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Aniston on Her Favorite Workout Now, an Herbal Supplement She's Trying – and a Condition She Didn't Know She Had
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Everything You Need to Know About the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- Whiplash Alert: Trump's Softened Immigration Plan Hardens Again
- When Barack Met Michelle: The Obamas Go on Their First Date in the Charming Southside With You
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 13, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 2
What Was Your Favorite Cartoon as a Child?
"I used to watch Chip 'n' Dale. I liked [it] because I had a brother. Which one would I be? Which one was the charming one? Dale."
"I loved Dennis the Menace. I felt like he was always getting into trouble, and I was never getting into trouble, and I wanted to. I wanted to be that kid."
"The original Jonny Quest was amazing and groundbreaking. I liked the fact that they traveled the world, so you learned a little bit of culture while you're watching. I could go on and on. I love cartoons."
"The Powerpuff Girls. I wanted to be Buttercup, the little green one. I have no idea why. I had the cups, had the T-shirts, all of it."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Jed Dreben,
- Allie Gross,
- Stephanie Rygorsky.
August 26, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!