Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Jet Off for Romantic Honeymoon – Find Out Where!
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Morena Baccarin and Ben McKenzie are Glowing Parents-to-Be at Gotham Independent Film Awards
- Alex Pettyfer Finally Breaks Down His Beef with Channing Tatum: He 'Does Not Like Me'
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Dishes on Joe Manganiello's Magic Mike XXL-Inspired Wedding Dance to Wife Sofia Vergara
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 13, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 2
Gena Lee Nolin Bikini After Baby
After Reaching 195 Lbs. While Pregnant, the Former Baywatch Beauty Is Bikini-Ready
As a Playboy cover girl and also a Baywatch babe, "It was all about, how thin can I be?" says Gena Lee Nolin, who for much of her career weighed 125 lbs. on a 5'9" frame. "I was barely eating—maybe 600 calories a day. I don't know how I didn't pass out!" So when Nolin, 37, and her husband, retired hockey pro Cale Hulse, decided to start a family together in 2005, the actress found herself feeling rebellious. "Not that I let myself go, but I was normal—I ate what I wanted!" she says. "I didn't have to stay skinny." With the December birth of daughter Stella, however, this mother of three went "on a mission to get healthy," she says. Doing cardio, weights and core work three times a week with a trainer helped her get "in the best shape of my life," while a diet of egg white omelettes for breakfast, salads with grilled chicken for lunch and grilled fish with veggies for dinner helped her hit her goal weight of 135 lbs. "I was always skinny, but never fit," she says. "Now I'm strong!"
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!