Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taxi Driver Has Not Yet Been Charged in Deaths of A Beautiful Mind Mathematician John Nash and Wife
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- See Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Romantic First Dance at Their Wedding (and Every Other Major Moment You Missed)
- Joyce Giraud's Home Burglarized as She Reportedly Watched Video on Surveillance Phone App While on Vacation
- Sandra Lee Returning Home After Undergoing Double Mastectomy: 'Today Is an Exciting Day'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 13, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 2
Gena Lee Nolin Bikini After Baby
After Reaching 195 Lbs. While Pregnant, the Former Baywatch Beauty Is Bikini-Ready
As a Playboy cover girl and also a Baywatch babe, "It was all about, how thin can I be?" says Gena Lee Nolin, who for much of her career weighed 125 lbs. on a 5'9" frame. "I was barely eating—maybe 600 calories a day. I don't know how I didn't pass out!" So when Nolin, 37, and her husband, retired hockey pro Cale Hulse, decided to start a family together in 2005, the actress found herself feeling rebellious. "Not that I let myself go, but I was normal—I ate what I wanted!" she says. "I didn't have to stay skinny." With the December birth of daughter Stella, however, this mother of three went "on a mission to get healthy," she says. Doing cardio, weights and core work three times a week with a trainer helped her get "in the best shape of my life," while a diet of egg white omelettes for breakfast, salads with grilled chicken for lunch and grilled fish with veggies for dinner helped her hit her goal weight of 135 lbs. "I was always skinny, but never fit," she says. "Now I'm strong!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!