Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Insurgent Scoop (and Photos!) You Won't Get Anywhere Else
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 06, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 1
How Pregnant Stars Stay Fit
For These Stars, Part of Getting Ready for Baby Is Getting into Great Shape, with Plenty of Pilates—and a Ban on Junk Food
"Being pregnant, you have to be in touch with your own body," says Richie, 27, who embraced an organic diet and has been attending regular Pilates classes to stay toned.
In L.A. on June 4.
The first-time mom-to-be, 40, goes to trainer Gregg Miele for an hour of "totally high energy" circuit training three days a week and has banned processed food. "I eat superclean," she says.
In L.A. on May 16.
SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR
The actress, 32, does 55-minute Pilates sessions up to three times a week "to maintain her level of fitness," says trainer Alycea Ungaro. "She's taking care of herself."
In L.A. on June 10.
Pregnant with her fourth child, the model, 36, says that this time, "I'm getting bigger faster." And with three kids at home leaving little time for the gym, she instead tries "to stay away from carbohydrates."
At the CFDA Fashion Awards in N.Y.C. on June 15.
EASY CELEB DIET TIPS!
STICK TO ONE DRINK
Jennifer Aniston indulges in cocktails like lychee martinis—but stops at one.
CHOOSE HEALTHY TREATS
When Brooke Shields wants a chocolate fix, she picks the nutrient-packed dark kind.
SIP HERBAL TEA
To resist cravings, Naomi Campbell reaches for a mug of mint or lemon tea.
- CONTRIBUTORS Charlotte Triggs,
- with Amy Keith,
- Kristen Mascia,
- Jeffrey Slonim,
- Christina Yoon.
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!