Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Step Out for a Date Night in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Country Singer Cam Marries in Intimate Desert Ceremony: All the Details
- Presenting… Every Single Thing the Kardashians Have Said About Their Nipples
- WATCH: The Bachelor's Chris Harrison on His Love Life: 'I Truly Couldn't Be Happier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 06, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 1
Adriana Lima 'We're So Ready for This'
The Pregnant Supermodel Says Bye-Bye, Skimpy Lingerie—Hello, Chocolate Cravings!
The couple—who quietly married on Valentine's Day in Wyoming's Jackson Hole Country, with Lima wearing a black vintage sheath—is also of two minds when it comes to where they'll raise the "large family" Lima, 28, says she wants. "She's pulling for [her native] Brazil, but I'm pulling for Europe," says the Serbian-born Jaric, 30. One thing's for sure: Although Lima will keep modeling after the baby arrives in December, she's skipping this fall's Victoria's Secret runway show. "Unless," she says, "I can be dressed as Santa Claus!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!