Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Gymnast Simone Biles Overcame Being Given up by Her Mother – and Became an Olympic Gold Hopeful
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Hungry Girl: My Guide to the Best Iced Coffees of the Summer
- WATCH: Southern Charm Cast Gangs Up on Single Mom Kathryn Dennis in Explosive Reunion Preview
- Prince Harry's Ex Chelsy Davy Opens up About the 'Scary' Scrutiny Surrounding Their Relationship: 'I Couldn't Cope'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 06, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 1
Adriana Lima 'We're So Ready for This'
The Pregnant Supermodel Says Bye-Bye, Skimpy Lingerie—Hello, Chocolate Cravings!
The couple—who quietly married on Valentine's Day in Wyoming's Jackson Hole Country, with Lima wearing a black vintage sheath—is also of two minds when it comes to where they'll raise the "large family" Lima, 28, says she wants. "She's pulling for [her native] Brazil, but I'm pulling for Europe," says the Serbian-born Jaric, 30. One thing's for sure: Although Lima will keep modeling after the baby arrives in December, she's skipping this fall's Victoria's Secret runway show. "Unless," she says, "I can be dressed as Santa Claus!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!