Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jason Derulo and Daphne Joy Split After Six Months Together
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- FROM TIME: Spanish Olympic Sailors Assaulted in Tourist Area of Rio de Janeiro
- WATCH: Zac Efron & Adam DeVine Hilariously Explain Where Brothers Come From While Reading NSFW Storybook
- Breakup Makeup! Kylie Jenner's Split from Tyga Calls for a Dramatic New Lip Kit Hue
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 06, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 1
Adriana Lima 'We're So Ready for This'
The Pregnant Supermodel Says Bye-Bye, Skimpy Lingerie—Hello, Chocolate Cravings!
The couple—who quietly married on Valentine's Day in Wyoming's Jackson Hole Country, with Lima wearing a black vintage sheath—is also of two minds when it comes to where they'll raise the "large family" Lima, 28, says she wants. "She's pulling for [her native] Brazil, but I'm pulling for Europe," says the Serbian-born Jaric, 30. One thing's for sure: Although Lima will keep modeling after the baby arrives in December, she's skipping this fall's Victoria's Secret runway show. "Unless," she says, "I can be dressed as Santa Claus!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!