Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Shares a Sweet Photo with Michael Douglas: 'Happy Birthday to You and Me'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Prince William and Princess Kate Link Up with the Trudeaus to Meet Syrian Refugees in Vancouver
- How Prince William Reacted to a Baby Having a 'Royal Poop' During the Couple's Visit to Vancouver
- Blinded by the Bling: Idina Menzel Debuts Her Massive Engagement Ring
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 06, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 1
What Was Your Worst Vacation Experience?
"I was in Croatia on a sailboat. We had no map. It was nighttime, and we had no light and no life preservers. We were in the middle of the ocean. I thought we were going to die."
"In Mexico. It didn't work out: The place wasn't right, the food wasn't right, the stomach wasn't right."
"A Vegas vacation. I feel like there is something inherently naughty about that town. It's remarkable what can happen within an hour."
"My dad is a little bit like Clark Griswold. He would make everybody have fun, and when you're 10, you're too cool for your family. I just wanted to wear board shorts and be somewhere hot."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Jeffrey Slonim,
- Michelle Ward.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!