Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Enrique Iglesias & Rafael Nadal Launch the Most Handsome Restaurant Venture Ever
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- RHOBH: Brandi Glanville and Kyle Richards 'Get Physical' at 'The Party from Hell'
- Jemmye Carroll on Ryan Knight: 'I Will Forever Tell His Stories'
- Angelina Jolie: 'I Have Seen Nothing Like the Suffering I'm Witnessing Now' in Refugee Camps
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 06, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 1
What Was Your Worst Vacation Experience?
"I was in Croatia on a sailboat. We had no map. It was nighttime, and we had no light and no life preservers. We were in the middle of the ocean. I thought we were going to die."
"In Mexico. It didn't work out: The place wasn't right, the food wasn't right, the stomach wasn't right."
"A Vegas vacation. I feel like there is something inherently naughty about that town. It's remarkable what can happen within an hour."
"My dad is a little bit like Clark Griswold. He would make everybody have fun, and when you're 10, you're too cool for your family. I just wanted to wear board shorts and be somewhere hot."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Jeffrey Slonim,
- Michelle Ward.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!