- Find Out Why Derek Hough Is 'Traumatized' After Watching Little Sis Julianne's Lip Sync Battle
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Shahs of Sunset's Mike Shouhed Is Married! See What the Bride (and His Castmates!) Wore
- Are You Ready for Jurassic World?
- Amanda Knox's Ex Raffaele Sollecito: 'I Believed in Her Innocence'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- July 06, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 1
What Was Your Worst Vacation Experience?
"I was in Croatia on a sailboat. We had no map. It was nighttime, and we had no light and no life preservers. We were in the middle of the ocean. I thought we were going to die."
"In Mexico. It didn't work out: The place wasn't right, the food wasn't right, the stomach wasn't right."
"A Vegas vacation. I feel like there is something inherently naughty about that town. It's remarkable what can happen within an hour."
"My dad is a little bit like Clark Griswold. He would make everybody have fun, and when you're 10, you're too cool for your family. I just wanted to wear board shorts and be somewhere hot."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Jeffrey Slonim,
- Michelle Ward.
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!