Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- High School Musical 3 Star Justin Martin Opens Up After Pleading Guilty to Gun Charges: 'One Mistake Doesn't Have to Define Your Life'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Cincinnati Parent Defends Mother of 4-Year-Old Who Fell Into Gorilla Enclosure: 'Things Happen'
- Bellissimo! Jennifer Lawrence Goes Sightseeing in Italy with Aziz Ansari Ahead of Her Best Friend's Wedding
- FROM EW: X-Men TV Show Starring Dan Stevens Is Officially Happening
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 06, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 1
The Real Housewives' Rumble Bada Bang!
As the Most Explosive Housewives Season yet Comes to An End, Jersey Girls Caroline Manzo and Danielle Staub Are Taking Their Reality TV Battle Off the Air
Nearly a year after filming that confrontation, both women are still reeling from the aftershocks. The tension between Danielle and Caroline remains so thick, Caroline refuses to be interviewed or photographed in the same room as her—even as they both pose at the Manzo family banquet facility, the Brownstone. "She's invisible to me," says Caroline. "She has no conscience. She has no morals." Responds Danielle: "I think she's a big bully. I'm so sick of her throwing me under the bus!"
In other words, time away from the cameras has made matters even worse, as seen in the tearful arguments displayed on not one, but two Housewives reunion specials. The duo still can't agree on the facts. Caroline: "Dina never had the book in her possession. Ever." Danielle: "She's lying." She adds, "Say 'I'm sorry.' I think we owe it to the world to get through this." But an apology, Caroline says, "is not coming. I will never have a relationship with her."
She's not the only one. Danielle's sole Housewives friend, Jacqueline Laurita, has cut her off completely. So where does that leave things for a possible season 2? Bravo has yet to confirm it will happen, but Danielle thinks the quintet could do some healing "and have some fun together." Or maybe not. "She needs help," says Caroline. "I'm sorry she came into my life."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!