Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miranda Lambert Takes Selfies, Sips Margaritas During Giggly Girls' Night Out in Nashville
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Some Mexican Cilantro Banned, Blamed for Parasite Outbreak (Video)
- American True Crime Writer Ann Rule Dies Aged 83
- What Will Happen to Bobbi Kristina Brown's $20 Million Fortune?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 06, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 1
Jennifer Aniston & Bradley Cooper It's a Date!
Are These 'Flirty Friends' Getting Serious? Jen Steps Out with Summer's Hottest Star—The Hangover's Bradley Cooper
This isn't the first time the two have flirted. They met at a Hollywood party a few years ago and hit it off, says another source. "They kissed that night and have seen each other a few times [since]." Cooper, 34, saw Aniston earlier this year while doing publicity for their movie He's Just Not That Into You (they didn't share any scenes) and snuck into her Management premiere on May 5, setting off a flurry of dating rumors that even got the attention of Cooper's mother. "My mom loves it!" Cooper told PEOPLE, though he denied any romance with Aniston at the time. "I am single," he said.
But Cooper isn't one to kiss and tell. A Philadelphia native and Georgetown University grad, "he's a very mellow and cool guy," says a neighbor in Venice, Calif., where the actor enjoys surfing and walking his dogs. Now that Aniston has started filming the comedy Bounty Hunter in Atlantic City, what does the future hold for them? For now, says a source, "they are just flirty friends with a lot of chemistry and curiosity between them."
- Reporting by Pernilla Cedenheim / Los Angeles,
- Alyssa Shelasky / New York City.
July 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!