Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Wow! Christina Aguilera Shows Off Sexy – Slim – Figure at Billboard Awards
- PHOTO: Avril & Chad Make Perfect Match in Black Leather at Billboard Music Awards
- Kristen in 'Terrible Mood,' Surrounded by Friends After Breakup with Rob
- Katrina Bowden of 30 Rock Gets Married
- Red Carpet Trend Report: Some Stars Are Getting a Little Too Ab-Happy
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday May 20, 2013 02:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 06, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 1
Jennifer Aniston & Bradley Cooper It's a Date!
Are These 'Flirty Friends' Getting Serious? Jen Steps Out with Summer's Hottest Star—The Hangover's Bradley Cooper
This isn't the first time the two have flirted. They met at a Hollywood party a few years ago and hit it off, says another source. "They kissed that night and have seen each other a few times [since]." Cooper, 34, saw Aniston earlier this year while doing publicity for their movie He's Just Not That Into You (they didn't share any scenes) and snuck into her Management premiere on May 5, setting off a flurry of dating rumors that even got the attention of Cooper's mother. "My mom loves it!" Cooper told PEOPLE, though he denied any romance with Aniston at the time. "I am single," he said.
But Cooper isn't one to kiss and tell. A Philadelphia native and Georgetown University grad, "he's a very mellow and cool guy," says a neighbor in Venice, Calif., where the actor enjoys surfing and walking his dogs. Now that Aniston has started filming the comedy Bounty Hunter in Atlantic City, what does the future hold for them? For now, says a source, "they are just flirty friends with a lot of chemistry and curiosity between them."
- Reporting by Pernilla Cedenheim / Los Angeles,
- Alyssa Shelasky / New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!