Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Friendly Exes! Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Sing Their Duet 'Gotta Find You' at Her Washington D.C. Concert
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Planning State Dinners and Easter Egg Roll – DNC Delegates offer First Gentleman Advice for Bill Clinton
- Calvin Harris 'Was Movin' on from His Ex-Missus' During 'Olé' Video Shoot after Taylor Swift Split, John Newman Jokes
- 63 Chihuahuas Rescued from Colorado Breeding Operation
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 06, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 1
Chris Brown Pleads Guilty
On the Same Day Rihanna Was Set to Testify in Court, the R&B Star Makes a Deal with the D.A. and Avoids Jail Time
So why did Brown cop a plea now? Perhaps to spare his on-and-off girlfriend the stress of testifying. But L.A. criminal defense attorney Jeffery Rubenstein, who isn't involved with the case, has another theory: "When he saw she was fully ready to testify, he caved in." Brown's guilty plea permanently taints his image. "It's a tragedy to his reputation and reduces his legitimacy [as an artist]," says a music insider. "This will haunt him."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!