Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is This Zayn Malik's First New Song After Leaving One Direction?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- David Beckham Strips Down Next to Late Late Show Host James Corden (Video)
- The 21 Best Jokes from the Roast of Justin Bieber
- Zayn Malik Caught in the Middle of One Direction Fight with His New Record Producer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 06, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 1
Chris Brown Pleads Guilty
On the Same Day Rihanna Was Set to Testify in Court, the R&B Star Makes a Deal with the D.A. and Avoids Jail Time
So why did Brown cop a plea now? Perhaps to spare his on-and-off girlfriend the stress of testifying. But L.A. criminal defense attorney Jeffery Rubenstein, who isn't involved with the case, has another theory: "When he saw she was fully ready to testify, he caved in." Brown's guilty plea permanently taints his image. "It's a tragedy to his reputation and reduces his legitimacy [as an artist]," says a music insider. "This will haunt him."
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!