Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- Andy Samberg Predicts Bryan Cranston Will Streak at Emmys in New Promo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 31, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 9
And Baby Makes ... 4
On Jan. 12, the Biggest Loser host, 32, and her husband, a California Highway Patrol investigator, 36, gave son Ben, 4, a baby sister, Megan.
Dave: Now that we have a girl, I never guessed that she'd be so different from a boy. Ben reacts to airplanes, funny noises and crazy faces.
Alison: Megan loves sparkly, little-girl things. And I swear, Dave agrees you could change her outfits 15 times in a day and she'd be happy!
Dave: When Ben got his first look at Megan, he couldn't stop smiling.
Alison: Before she was born, Ben picked out her pacifiers, so he feels in charge of her and responsible.
Dave: The age difference is going to be perfect: They will be young enough to play with each other, but old enough not to be at odds with each other.
Alison: Ben had just gotten to the age where you don't have to take so much stuff with you anymore—you know, a couple of toys in my purse. Now we're starting all over again with Megan.
Dave: Thank God Megan's got Ali's good looks.
Alison: And both my kids are total cheese balls in front of the camera. I know they get that from me!
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Pamela Warrick,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Jen Garcia,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Cynthia Wang,
- Ulrica Wihlborg,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!