Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lena Dunham Reverse-Body Shames Donald Trump at Democratic Convention: 'According to Him, My Body Is Probably, Like, a 2'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Gold Medalist Kami Craig Told Her Mom She Was Going to the Olympics (When She Was 5 Years Old!)
- Tennis Star Chris Evert Blames Menopause for Her Divorce from Olympian Andy Mill
- Leonardo DiCaprio and New Flame Nina Agdal Party with Tobey Maguire on a Yacht in Ibiza
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 31, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 9
And Baby Makes ... 6
In March 2008, the season 7 champ of Dancing with the Stars, 37, and her actor fiancé, 37, added a boy, Shaya, 17 months, to their brood of three girls, Neriah, 9, Sierra, 7, and Heaven Rain, 2.
David: I like that there is a little more testosterone. Having all these girls around me was a little difficult. Especially for the electrical bill, when all the hair dryers would go on at once!
Brooke: I am super-close with my girls, but I have always wanted to have a son, and I was committed to keep on going until I got him.
David: There is a really strong connection between Shaya and me. He is very deep when he looks at you.
Brooke: Three was much easier. Four rocked my world because two of them are young enough that they absolutely need me at all times. There is a lot of action, and it's a lot busier. We all help.
David: It's very, very hard, because there is always somebody that needs something.
Brooke: Like, you know that date we wanted to go on? We're too tired. A lot of couples have date night—but they don't have four kids!
FOR VIDEO OF THIS PHOTOSHOOT GO TO PEOPLE.COM/VIDEOS
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Pamela Warrick,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Jen Garcia,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Cynthia Wang,
- Ulrica Wihlborg,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!