Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Can't Do a Chin-Up? No Problem – This Easy Move Gives You the Same Results
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Two Sons Fight to Keep Father Who Murdered Their Mom Behind Bars
- Christina Aguilera's Son Is 'Like a Grandmother' to His Baby Sister
- What Does Katy Perry Really Think About Her Feud with Taylor Swift?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 02:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 31, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 9
And Baby Makes ... 6
In March 2008, the season 7 champ of Dancing with the Stars, 37, and her actor fiancé, 37, added a boy, Shaya, 17 months, to their brood of three girls, Neriah, 9, Sierra, 7, and Heaven Rain, 2.
David: I like that there is a little more testosterone. Having all these girls around me was a little difficult. Especially for the electrical bill, when all the hair dryers would go on at once!
Brooke: I am super-close with my girls, but I have always wanted to have a son, and I was committed to keep on going until I got him.
David: There is a really strong connection between Shaya and me. He is very deep when he looks at you.
Brooke: Three was much easier. Four rocked my world because two of them are young enough that they absolutely need me at all times. There is a lot of action, and it's a lot busier. We all help.
David: It's very, very hard, because there is always somebody that needs something.
Brooke: Like, you know that date we wanted to go on? We're too tired. A lot of couples have date night—but they don't have four kids!
FOR VIDEO OF THIS PHOTOSHOOT GO TO PEOPLE.COM/VIDEOS
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Pamela Warrick,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Jen Garcia,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Cynthia Wang,
- Ulrica Wihlborg,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!