Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Love Wet Hot American Summer? Then You'll Write Home About This Day-at-Camp Mash-Up
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Can You Match the Celeb to the #TBT Photo? (Spoiler Alert: It's Hard)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Neighbor Remembers Brown and Nick Gordon's 'Very Passionate Relationship'
- Boyfriend of Slain Legal Diva Star Loredana Nesci Acted in Self-Defense, Attorney Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 31, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 9
And Baby Makes ... 5
The Grey's Anatomy star, 27, and her actor husband, 30, became third-time parents on May 7, when Anniston Kae joined Noah, 5, and Taelyn, 2.
Chyler: We planned on having two children. Anni was a big surprise!
Nathan: She's a happy, easygoing baby. She sleeps through the night.
Chyler: Going from zero to one was a shock. One to two was more challenging. But once you're used to multiples, you learn how to organize. You get more confident—with No. 3, it's like, calm mom, calm baby.
Nathan: There's so much love in these kids. When Anni came, Noah took on the role of the older kid.
Chyler: He's protective. If Taelyn wants to play with the baby, he says, "Be gentle."
Nathan: Taelyn had to find her way. She was a baby, then a new baby came, and she was like, "Who am I?" Once she got her princess dress, she decided, "That's who I am!" She wears it everywhere.
Chyler: We've had to upgrade everything—the car, the house. Everything gets bigger. We had to get a double stroller, we carry a lot more stuff, and have a lot more laundry.
Nathan: Anni completed our family. I can't imagine it without her.
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Pamela Warrick,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Jen Garcia,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Cynthia Wang,
- Ulrica Wihlborg,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!