Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 31, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 9
And Baby Makes ... 5
The Grey's Anatomy star, 27, and her actor husband, 30, became third-time parents on May 7, when Anniston Kae joined Noah, 5, and Taelyn, 2.
Chyler: We planned on having two children. Anni was a big surprise!
Nathan: She's a happy, easygoing baby. She sleeps through the night.
Chyler: Going from zero to one was a shock. One to two was more challenging. But once you're used to multiples, you learn how to organize. You get more confident—with No. 3, it's like, calm mom, calm baby.
Nathan: There's so much love in these kids. When Anni came, Noah took on the role of the older kid.
Chyler: He's protective. If Taelyn wants to play with the baby, he says, "Be gentle."
Nathan: Taelyn had to find her way. She was a baby, then a new baby came, and she was like, "Who am I?" Once she got her princess dress, she decided, "That's who I am!" She wears it everywhere.
Chyler: We've had to upgrade everything—the car, the house. Everything gets bigger. We had to get a double stroller, we carry a lot more stuff, and have a lot more laundry.
Nathan: Anni completed our family. I can't imagine it without her.
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Pamela Warrick,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Jen Garcia,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Cynthia Wang,
- Ulrica Wihlborg,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!