Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Your Favorite YouTube Ladies Are Going on Tour Together
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Bow Down! Here's What You Need to Know About Vine Star Zach King (And Secrets of His Incredible Illusionist Videos)
- 'We're from out of Town:' 11 Things You Didn't Know About National Lampoon's Vacation
- FROM EW: Zayn Malik Signs with RCA, Says He Left One Direction to 'Show You Who I Really Am'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 31, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 9
Rainy Day Kids
In a Torrent, They're Au Courant
Heidi Klum's daughter keeps the rain auf with her Disney Princess umbrella.
SURI CRUISE totes a Kidorable Ladybug umbrella, $13.50; kidorable.com
VIOLET AFFLECK in a Saint James raincoat, $155; saintjames-usa.com and pink Hunter rubber wellies, $62; milkshop.com
The toddler stays dry with a little help from his mom, Naomi Watts.
GET THE LOOK!
Toddler solid rain slicker, $24.99; landsend.com
Kids' insulated rain boots, $27.65; landsend.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Pamela Warrick,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Jen Garcia,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Cynthia Wang,
- Ulrica Wihlborg,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!