Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Fantastic Four Trailer Gives Us a First Look at Dr. Doom (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Gisele Bündchen Says Goodbye to the Runway,
New Ways to Use Food In Your Beauty Routine, and More
- Bobby Brown Tells Crowd: Bobbi Kristina 'Is Awake'
- London Shops Hope for Bonanza as Second Royal Baby's Birth Nears
- Ryan Reynolds Meets Vancouver Mayor on Deadpool Set and Makes Some Interesting Requests
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 31, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 9
Rainy Day Kids
In a Torrent, They're Au Courant
Heidi Klum's daughter keeps the rain auf with her Disney Princess umbrella.
SURI CRUISE totes a Kidorable Ladybug umbrella, $13.50; kidorable.com
VIOLET AFFLECK in a Saint James raincoat, $155; saintjames-usa.com and pink Hunter rubber wellies, $62; milkshop.com
The toddler stays dry with a little help from his mom, Naomi Watts.
GET THE LOOK!
Toddler solid rain slicker, $24.99; landsend.com
Kids' insulated rain boots, $27.65; landsend.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Pamela Warrick,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Jen Garcia,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Cynthia Wang,
- Ulrica Wihlborg,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!