- How to Score an Invite Inside Christian Grey's Seattle Apartment
- With Teresa Giudice Locked Up, Is Bravo Looking for a New RHONJ Cast Member?
- McDonald's New Super Bowl Ad Says You Can Pay for Food With 'Lovin'
- What Will Biggest Loser Winner Toma Dobrosavljevic Do with His $250,000 Winnings?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 06:10PM EST
- August 31, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 9
When It's Time to Show Off Their New Bundles of Joy, Celebrities Get the Word Out in Style
The Biggest Loser host's cards were "feminine but not too girlie," she says. Precious Elegance: Pink, $42.25 for 25; tinyprints.com
Nashville stationer the Dotted Line designed the model's cards—and also her 2006 wedding invites. $87.50 for 25; 615-385-0101
"Maddie is always 'Vogue-ing' in her sleep," says Bahns. Flower Print, $42.25 for 25; tinyprints.com
The Kiss frontman says his daughter is already a budding actress: "Sarah got her looks from her mom—but being a ham is my contribution!" Custom Design, $140 for 40; 5starbaby.com
"We chose a bold font because Vincent's a robust little guy," says the Olympic gymnast. Little Engine by Tag & Co., $49.75 for 25; shutterfly.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Pamela Warrick,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Jen Garcia,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Cynthia Wang,
- Ulrica Wihlborg,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!