Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Swoon-Worthy GIFs You'll Ever Need from Ryan Reynold's Superbowl Commercial
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Dresses as Robin and Makes Out with a Man in Drag During Harvard's Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Ceremony
- Hungry Girl: The Healthy 8-Layer Dip You Need to Make for Super Bowl Sunday
- Solange Knowles Reportedly Loses Wedding Ring While on Mardi Gras Parade Route
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 31, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 9
And Baby Makes ... 3
These Celeb Families Share How a New Baby Changed Their Lives
The former boxer, 31, and her sports broadcaster husband, 38, welcomed their first child, Curtis Jr., also called CJ, on Aug. 26, 2008.
Laila: Our relationship now is so different. We used to enjoy going to the movies and dinner, but now, having the baby, it's easy to forget to take time for yourself.
Curtis: We can't just get up and go. Our time outside of the house really has to be planned.
Laila: But we're not missing anything. The only problem is, I'm tired all the time. So as soon as I get free time, I want to go to sleep.
Curtis: Laila is very attentive to him. He has a certain whine for one thing, a certain cry for another. She automatically picks up on what it is.
Laila: He is very feisty, and he knows what he wants. You don't have to guess with him.
Curtis: I love getting on the floor with him. I love him slobbering over me. We wrestle.
Laila: I definitely want more kids. But I'm going to wait until my son is about 3—so he can get me a diaper when I need one!
FOR VIDEO OF THIS PHOTOSHOOT GO TO PEOPLE.COM/VIDEOS
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- Pamela Warrick,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Jen Garcia,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Cynthia Wang,
- Ulrica Wihlborg,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!