Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bernie's Latest Baby Steps: Sanders Says He's Voting for Hillary Clinton – But Stops Short of Officially Endorsing Her
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- These are the 12 Most Pet-Friendly Companies
- Meet the Gymnasts! Get to Know the U.S. Men Hoping to Head to the Rio Olympics This Summer
- Nicolas Cage and Wife Alice Kim Are Separated, Rep Confirms
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 31, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 9
Cash for Clunkers Is a Success—what Else Would You Like the Government to Give You Cash For?
"I have a collection of what feels like 14 or 15 old iPods. After a while you run out of stuff to do with them, so where's that cash for clunkers program?"
"I have a lot of shoes, so probably my old awards-season shoes that are outdated."
"If they would do that with refrigerators I think that would be great. I have three [broken] ones I don't know what the hell to do with. I would love a cash for fridges program."
"I have this old golf cart I'd like to trade in for the new Prius. That would be an even trade."
—CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Mark Gray,
- Jessica Wedemeyer,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!