Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'Munchausen Mom' Case: Daughter Says She Was Never Abused
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- The Kardashians Celebrate Kourtney's Birthday With Sweet Messages and Throwback Photos
- Demi Moore Lists NYC 'Mansion in the Clouds' for $75M
- Doris Day On Saying Goodbye to Rock Hudson: 'I Was In Tears'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 31, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 9
Cash for Clunkers Is a Success—what Else Would You Like the Government to Give You Cash For?
"I have a collection of what feels like 14 or 15 old iPods. After a while you run out of stuff to do with them, so where's that cash for clunkers program?"
"I have a lot of shoes, so probably my old awards-season shoes that are outdated."
"If they would do that with refrigerators I think that would be great. I have three [broken] ones I don't know what the hell to do with. I would love a cash for fridges program."
"I have this old golf cart I'd like to trade in for the new Prius. That would be an even trade."
—CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Mark Gray,
- Jessica Wedemeyer,
- Nicholas White.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!