Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matilda Child Star Mara Wilson Battled OCD and Depression – and More Revelations from Her Emotional Memoir
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Frances Bean Cobain's Estranged Husband Demands $300,000 Annual Spousal Support as Source Says He's 'Trying His Luck'
- Kim Kardashian Pushes Swimwear Boundaries by Not Wearing Swimwear at All
- Kim Kardashian #TBTs the 2009 VMAs…But We Helped Her Out By Rounding Up the Rest
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 24, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 8
What's Your Biggest Vice?
"Junk food. I love sweets like doughnuts and ice cream. I just joined a gym, so it makes me feel a little less guilty."
"Coffee. There's a place called Joe [the Art of Coffee] in Manhattan, and they make amazing lattes."
"I've always struggled with smoking. I've quit, I've started, I've quit, I've started."
"Ice cream. I like vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and, after that, cookies and cream."
—LL COOL J
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Andra Chantim,
- Shruti Dhalwala,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Susan Young.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!