Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,083 covers and 53,323 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mama June Explains How to 'Watch 'n Sniff' Honey Boo Boo Premiere
- Jimmy Kimmel Wants to 'Channing All Over Your Tatum' in Hilarious Music Video
- Ron Burgundy Stumbles into the '80s in Anchorman 2 Trailer
- Dolce & Gabbana Convicted of Tax Evasion, Sentenced to Jail Time
- VIDEO: Rihanna Hits Fan with Microphone at Concert
On Newsstands Now
- Kim's Delivery Room Drama!
- Katie: A Year After Split
- Princess Kate: Palace's Baby Plan Revealed
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday June 19, 2013 01:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 17, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 7
Love Scandal Priest Just Married!
Father Alberto Cutié Weds the Divorcée for Whom He Left the Catholic Church
Sparks flew when Cutié met Ruhama at a 1998 Sunday mass. Until then, he says, "I never believed in love at first sight." Still, their friendship grew intimate only two years ago. In May paparazzi caught them in a seaside embrace—proof he had broken his obligation to be chaste. "It was a struggle: 'What does God want?'" says Cutié. After asking his congregation's forgiveness, he decided love "was a gift from God"—and to become an Episcopal priest.
As Cutié finishes his training, he, Ruhama and her son Christian, 14, are preparing to move near his new parish in Biscayne Park. For now the newlyweds sound like, well, typical newlyweds. How many kids will they have? "However many God wants," Cutié answers, with a laugh. "I don't know about that," Ruhama counters, smiling. Ah, love!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!