Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 360º of SAG Red Carpet Glamour
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Doritos Wants You to Pick Its Super Bowl Ad
- Will Derick Dillard Embrace Fatherhood? A 19 Kids & Counting Sneak Peek (VIDEO)
- On Anniversary of Auschwitz's Liberation, a Survivor Remembers Living Through the Gas Chamber
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday January 27, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 17, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 7
Love Scandal Priest Just Married!
Father Alberto Cutié Weds the Divorcée for Whom He Left the Catholic Church
Sparks flew when Cutié met Ruhama at a 1998 Sunday mass. Until then, he says, "I never believed in love at first sight." Still, their friendship grew intimate only two years ago. In May paparazzi caught them in a seaside embrace—proof he had broken his obligation to be chaste. "It was a struggle: 'What does God want?'" says Cutié. After asking his congregation's forgiveness, he decided love "was a gift from God"—and to become an Episcopal priest.
As Cutié finishes his training, he, Ruhama and her son Christian, 14, are preparing to move near his new parish in Biscayne Park. For now the newlyweds sound like, well, typical newlyweds. How many kids will they have? "However many God wants," Cutié answers, with a laugh. "I don't know about that," Ruhama counters, smiling. Ah, love!
January 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!