Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 02:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 17, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 7
Love Scandal Priest Just Married!
Father Alberto Cutié Weds the Divorcée for Whom He Left the Catholic Church
Sparks flew when Cutié met Ruhama at a 1998 Sunday mass. Until then, he says, "I never believed in love at first sight." Still, their friendship grew intimate only two years ago. In May paparazzi caught them in a seaside embrace—proof he had broken his obligation to be chaste. "It was a struggle: 'What does God want?'" says Cutié. After asking his congregation's forgiveness, he decided love "was a gift from God"—and to become an Episcopal priest.
As Cutié finishes his training, he, Ruhama and her son Christian, 14, are preparing to move near his new parish in Biscayne Park. For now the newlyweds sound like, well, typical newlyweds. How many kids will they have? "However many God wants," Cutié answers, with a laugh. "I don't know about that," Ruhama counters, smiling. Ah, love!
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!