Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Patricia Arquette: Her Finest Moment
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Foo Fighters Stop Show to Give Blind Man a Gift (VIDEO)
- From EW: Is Harper Lee Getting a Fair Deal with Go Set a Watchman?
- Veep Season 4 Trailer: President Selina Meyer Is a 'Real-Life Mariah Carey'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 17, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 7
Love Scandal Priest Just Married!
Father Alberto Cutié Weds the Divorcée for Whom He Left the Catholic Church
Sparks flew when Cutié met Ruhama at a 1998 Sunday mass. Until then, he says, "I never believed in love at first sight." Still, their friendship grew intimate only two years ago. In May paparazzi caught them in a seaside embrace—proof he had broken his obligation to be chaste. "It was a struggle: 'What does God want?'" says Cutié. After asking his congregation's forgiveness, he decided love "was a gift from God"—and to become an Episcopal priest.
As Cutié finishes his training, he, Ruhama and her son Christian, 14, are preparing to move near his new parish in Biscayne Park. For now the newlyweds sound like, well, typical newlyweds. How many kids will they have? "However many God wants," Cutié answers, with a laugh. "I don't know about that," Ruhama counters, smiling. Ah, love!
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!