Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: The First Trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi Movie Is Here
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Watch Tina Fey & Jane Krakowski Channel Their Inner Beyoncé in Tituss Burgess' Hilarious Instagram Vid
- Your Favorite YouTube Ladies Are Going on Tour Together
- Bow Down! Here's What You Need to Know About Vine Star Zach King (And Secrets of His Incredible Illusionist Videos)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 17, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 7
Love Scandal Priest Just Married!
Father Alberto Cutié Weds the Divorcée for Whom He Left the Catholic Church
Sparks flew when Cutié met Ruhama at a 1998 Sunday mass. Until then, he says, "I never believed in love at first sight." Still, their friendship grew intimate only two years ago. In May paparazzi caught them in a seaside embrace—proof he had broken his obligation to be chaste. "It was a struggle: 'What does God want?'" says Cutié. After asking his congregation's forgiveness, he decided love "was a gift from God"—and to become an Episcopal priest.
As Cutié finishes his training, he, Ruhama and her son Christian, 14, are preparing to move near his new parish in Biscayne Park. For now the newlyweds sound like, well, typical newlyweds. How many kids will they have? "However many God wants," Cutié answers, with a laugh. "I don't know about that," Ruhama counters, smiling. Ah, love!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!