Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Steve Harvey on Parents Rejecting Their LGBT Children: 'I Would Never Stop Loving My Kid'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- From Matthew Crawley to the Beast: Producer Shares a First Look at Dan Stevens as the Prince in Beauty and the Beast
- French Montana Admires Iggy Azalea's Famed Booty as They Head to Cabo with Friends
- Is Kendall Jenner Banned from Uber? Kim Kardashian Claims Her Sister Has Been 'Suspended' from the App
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 10, 2009
- Vol. 73
- No. 6
What Was Your Proudest Moment?
"Meeting [director] Judd [Apatow] and [Funny People costar] Seth [Rogen], us all getting along and their continuing to ask me to work with them."
"Almost every day I have a moment where I'm like, 'Wow! I can't believe all these people are here [to see me perform].' I still go to bed the night before thinking five people are going to show up."
—DITA VON TEESE
"I got to sing for the Pope at the Vatican. I sang with Bob Dylan and B.B. King. I've done stuff I never thought I'd get to do."
"It's a toss-up between the birth of my two kids. That I didn't faint and I held my composure. Musically, it's when I became a member of the Grand Ole Opry."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Diane Clehane,
- Jed Dreben,
- Wendy Grossman,
- Jessica Wedemeyer.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!