Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Can the Internet Handle Ryan Gosling's Australian Accent?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos
Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Hilary Duff, George Lopez Help Search for Dog Stolen in Beverly Hills
- Delta Flight Makes Emergency Landing After Pilot Gets Locked Out of Cockpit
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 10, 2009
- Vol. 73
- No. 6
What Was Your Proudest Moment?
"Meeting [director] Judd [Apatow] and [Funny People costar] Seth [Rogen], us all getting along and their continuing to ask me to work with them."
"Almost every day I have a moment where I'm like, 'Wow! I can't believe all these people are here [to see me perform].' I still go to bed the night before thinking five people are going to show up."
—DITA VON TEESE
"I got to sing for the Pope at the Vatican. I sang with Bob Dylan and B.B. King. I've done stuff I never thought I'd get to do."
"It's a toss-up between the birth of my two kids. That I didn't faint and I held my composure. Musically, it's when I became a member of the Grand Ole Opry."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Diane Clehane,
- Jed Dreben,
- Wendy Grossman,
- Jessica Wedemeyer.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!