- Martha Stewart's Mother's Day Gift Picks
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Here's Why This Adorable Candle Will Make You Want to Throw a Party
- WATCH: Audra McDonald On What She Got From Her Mom (Her Strong Arms!) – and What She Didn't (Her Height!)
- Katy Perry Feels Pressure Dressing for the Met Gala: 'I'm Sure Lady Gaga Is Going to Arrive on a Drone, and I'll Be Like, "S---!'''
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- August 10, 2009
- Vol. 73
- No. 6
What Was Your Proudest Moment?
"Meeting [director] Judd [Apatow] and [Funny People costar] Seth [Rogen], us all getting along and their continuing to ask me to work with them."
"Almost every day I have a moment where I'm like, 'Wow! I can't believe all these people are here [to see me perform].' I still go to bed the night before thinking five people are going to show up."
—DITA VON TEESE
"I got to sing for the Pope at the Vatican. I sang with Bob Dylan and B.B. King. I've done stuff I never thought I'd get to do."
"It's a toss-up between the birth of my two kids. That I didn't faint and I held my composure. Musically, it's when I became a member of the Grand Ole Opry."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Diane Clehane,
- Jed Dreben,
- Wendy Grossman,
- Jessica Wedemeyer.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!