Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: How the Sole Survivor Won the Game
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- FIRST LOOK: Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor Finds Dream Wedding Dress
- Judge Exonerates 14-Year-Old Boy Who Was Executed 70 Years Ago
- Watch the Merriest, Most Musical Christmas Prank Ever (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 03, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 5
Eco-friendly designer DANNY SEO has celebs going wild for his line of naturally beautiful home products
Seo's calendar Do Just One Thing is in stores now.
GREEN GOES GLAM
Rugs made from water bottles "are plush enough for Kerry Washington's dog Josie," says Seo.
Recycled Shag Rugs, 5×8, $89.99; jcpenney.com
"The grapefruit scent is the real deal," he says of Selena Gomez's fave spritz.
Wholearth Room Spray, $28; anthropologie.com
Stella McCartney used these baskets to hold snacks at a picnic she hosted, says Seo.
Natural Willow Basket, 2 for $24; jcpenney.com
GIFT WRAP THAT GROWS!
Need a gift that keeps on giving? Try wrapping paper that sprouts wildflowers (such as snapdragons, right) when planted.
$12 for 4 sheets; littlekaygardens.com
ED BEGLEY JR. KEEPS IT CLEAN
The actor and die-hard greenie unveils a new line of plant-based cleaning products. "I'm textbook OCD," he says. "I love to clean."
Spot Remover and Household Cleaner, $6; begleysbest.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Amy Elisa Keith,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Samantha McIntyre.
December 18, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!