- The Bachelorette Contestant Draws Criticism for Joking on Twitter About Being Gay
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- FROM EW: George R.R. Martin Won't Write Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode to Focus on Book
- Bruce Jenner to Pose for Cover of Vanity Fair, Sources Say
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- August 03, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 5
Eco-friendly designer DANNY SEO has celebs going wild for his line of naturally beautiful home products
Seo's calendar Do Just One Thing is in stores now.
GREEN GOES GLAM
Rugs made from water bottles "are plush enough for Kerry Washington's dog Josie," says Seo.
Recycled Shag Rugs, 5×8, $89.99; jcpenney.com
"The grapefruit scent is the real deal," he says of Selena Gomez's fave spritz.
Wholearth Room Spray, $28; anthropologie.com
Stella McCartney used these baskets to hold snacks at a picnic she hosted, says Seo.
Natural Willow Basket, 2 for $24; jcpenney.com
GIFT WRAP THAT GROWS!
Need a gift that keeps on giving? Try wrapping paper that sprouts wildflowers (such as snapdragons, right) when planted.
$12 for 4 sheets; littlekaygardens.com
ED BEGLEY JR. KEEPS IT CLEAN
The actor and die-hard greenie unveils a new line of plant-based cleaning products. "I'm textbook OCD," he says. "I love to clean."
Spot Remover and Household Cleaner, $6; begleysbest.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Amy Elisa Keith,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Samantha McIntyre.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!