Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
- It's a Girl for Owain Yeoman
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 03, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 5
Eco-friendly designer DANNY SEO has celebs going wild for his line of naturally beautiful home products
Seo's calendar Do Just One Thing is in stores now.
GREEN GOES GLAM
Rugs made from water bottles "are plush enough for Kerry Washington's dog Josie," says Seo.
Recycled Shag Rugs, 5×8, $89.99; jcpenney.com
"The grapefruit scent is the real deal," he says of Selena Gomez's fave spritz.
Wholearth Room Spray, $28; anthropologie.com
Stella McCartney used these baskets to hold snacks at a picnic she hosted, says Seo.
Natural Willow Basket, 2 for $24; jcpenney.com
GIFT WRAP THAT GROWS!
Need a gift that keeps on giving? Try wrapping paper that sprouts wildflowers (such as snapdragons, right) when planted.
$12 for 4 sheets; littlekaygardens.com
ED BEGLEY JR. KEEPS IT CLEAN
The actor and die-hard greenie unveils a new line of plant-based cleaning products. "I'm textbook OCD," he says. "I love to clean."
Spot Remover and Household Cleaner, $6; begleysbest.com
- CONTRIBUTORS Amy Elisa Keith,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Samantha McIntyre.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!