Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Preview: Can Kourtney Trust Scott?
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Derek Hough & Bella Thorne Shine Bright at the New York Spring Spectacular
- Hugh Bonneville Grateful and 'Amazed' That Downton Abbey Lasted Longer Than One Season
- Everything You Need to Know About Rihanna's New Single '#BBHMM'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 03, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 5
What Superpower Would You Love to Have?
"I'd be invincible and invisible. It just seems cool to me."
—MIAMI HEAT'S DWYANE WADE
"To teleport. You could get anywhere. You'd never have to sit in traffic!"
"The power of persuasion—and I might have it."
"A healing power would be unbelievable. Helping other people makes you feel good."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Michelle Ward,
- Jessica Wedemeyer,
- Kelsey Witten,
- Christina Yoon.
March 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!