Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- New Kids on the Block's Jonathan Knight Will Compete on The Amazing Race
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
- What's the One Thing Mulaney Star Martin Short Likes to Cook?
- Alexis Shapiro: Losing Weight, Loving Life
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 09:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 03, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 5
What Superpower Would You Love to Have?
"I'd be invincible and invisible. It just seems cool to me."
—MIAMI HEAT'S DWYANE WADE
"To teleport. You could get anywhere. You'd never have to sit in traffic!"
"The power of persuasion—and I might have it."
"A healing power would be unbelievable. Helping other people makes you feel good."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Michelle Ward,
- Jessica Wedemeyer,
- Kelsey Witten,
- Christina Yoon.
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!