Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beatrice Borromeo Wears Armani (Twice!) for Round Two of Her Monaco Royal Nuptials
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Cara Delevingne Shows Off Pink 'Do Watching St. Vincent at Music Festival
- Kelly Rutherford's Emotional Six-Year Custody Battle in 5 Clicks
- Reese's Chic Southern Style
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 03, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 5
What Superpower Would You Love to Have?
"I'd be invincible and invisible. It just seems cool to me."
—MIAMI HEAT'S DWYANE WADE
"To teleport. You could get anywhere. You'd never have to sit in traffic!"
"The power of persuasion—and I might have it."
"A healing power would be unbelievable. Helping other people makes you feel good."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Michelle Ward,
- Jessica Wedemeyer,
- Kelsey Witten,
- Christina Yoon.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!