Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton – and Bill – at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 03, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 5
What Superpower Would You Love to Have?
"I'd be invincible and invisible. It just seems cool to me."
—MIAMI HEAT'S DWYANE WADE
"To teleport. You could get anywhere. You'd never have to sit in traffic!"
"The power of persuasion—and I might have it."
"A healing power would be unbelievable. Helping other people makes you feel good."
- CONTRIBUTORS Ivory Jeff Clinton,
- with Michelle Ward,
- Jessica Wedemeyer,
- Kelsey Witten,
- Christina Yoon.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!