Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Frat Member Gets Probation and 1 Day in Jail Following Plea Deal in Rape Case
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- 9 Children and 2 Adults Injured After Scottish Rollercoaster Flies Off Its Tracks, Landing on Children's Ride
- Keith Urban Celebrates His Anniversary with Nicole Kidman by FaceTiming with Her On Stage
- Meet the Parents, Part 2! Taylor Swift Meets Tom Hiddleston's Mom After Introducing Him to Her Folks
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 10, 2009
- Vol. 73
- No. 6
THE BEST SUMMER MUSIC FESTIVALS
Marley Brant, author of Join Together, Forty Years of the Rock Music Festival, offers her top picks
Bethel Woods, N.Y.
With artists like Jefferson Starship, this Aug. 15 rock show is "a throwback to the original Woodstock of 1969," Brant says. bethelwoodscenter.org
Taking place Aug. 28-30 in Golden Gate Park, this festival "is a mix," with acts ranging from Pearl Jam to Black Eyed Peas to Tom Jones. sfoutsidelands.com
VANS WARPED TOUR
This event's mellow vibe means "one way or another you'll be involved in it," whether you're moshing or debating music, Brant says. warpedtour.com
Chicago Brant says that at this family-friendly fest (Aug. 7-9), "Kids can get temporary tattoos, or their hair punked, or hang out at the School of Rock." lollapalooza.com
What's Your Favorite Music Festival?
"The reggae festival at the Greek Theatre in L.A.—that's usually the best."
"I've gone to Coachella every year since the first year, and every year it's fun and a great time."
"Music in the Hole. It's classical music in Jackson Hole with fireworks, outside under the Teton mountains. It's amazing."
- Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- with Nicholas White,
- Christina Yoon.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!