Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Sons of Anarchy's Drea De Matteo Get Engaged During a Whitesnake Concert
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- FROM EW: Is Beyoncé Joining the Cast of the The Wiz Live!?
- Amy Poehler on Wet Hot American Summer Reunion: Everyone Was Still as 'Immature' as They Were 15 Years Ago
- Ben Affleck Nanny Christine Ouzounian Wasn't Obsessed with Celebs, Thought Job Was a 'Good Business Opportunity,' Friend Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 03, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 5
Meet the Women of More to Love
The Bold, Beautiful Contestants on This New Reality TV Dating Show Have Been Waiting All Their Lives to Find a Man Who Appreciates Their Full-Bodied Curves
MICHELLE GREENLEAF, 32
A few years ago this Los Angeles resident couldn't imagine exposing her arms in a tank top. "I thought, 'Oh, it's ugly. I'm ugly. My arms are fat and big,'" she recalls. "I realized that was no way to live." To boost her confidence Greenleaf joined a local chapter of Big, Beautiful Women (a social group with clubs across the country), which she credits for helping her to "bust out and have fun." Now, however, this photographer wants to settle down. "I'm really ready to find someone to spend my life with," she says. "I want someone who loves me for me."
235 LBS. 5'10"
AMANDA SLAYTON, 23
On Love "I learned not to be so hard on myself for my physical appearance."
220 LBS. 5'6"
MELISSA BOWMAN, 21
Before the show "I had never been on a date! I really liked getting all dressed up to go out."
225 LBS. 5'5"
KRISTIAN ALLBRIGHT, 26
The best part of her 2002 gastric bypass? She lost more than 100 lbs. and "can shop anywhere!"
279 LBS. 5'10"
NATALIA JACKSON, 28
"I'd like to be a little more toned, but keep the butt and boobs—I'm good with that!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!