Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM TIME: Greece Votes Against Austerity, Putting Role in European Union in Jeopardy
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Simon Cowell's Mom, Julie, Has Died: We 'Will Miss Her Terribly'
- What Break-up? Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin Spend Fourth of July Weekend Together in NYC
- Keke Palmer: The Scream Queens Set 'Feels Like Our Own Little Sorority House'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 03, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 5
Melissa's Return Engagement
Six Months After Her Bachelor Fiancé Jason Mesnick Broke Things Off, Melissa Rycroft Happily Agrees to Walk Down the Aisle with Her Hometown Sweetheart Tye Strickland
He did just that, helping Rycroft pick up the pieces when her engagement ended later that month and cheering her on during her triumphant third-place finish on Dancing with the Stars. And true to his plan, he finally popped the question to her on June 25 at White's Chapel in Southlake, Texas. Strickland, 28, read several Bible passages before getting down on one knee and pulling out the ring. "I saw it and just screamed," says Rycroft, 26, who tearfully said yes.
While the couple have set a wedding date, "we want to keep it private," says Rycroft, still giddy from admiring the platinum-and-diamond engagement ring. "It will be a big party. I just want it to be a fun day everyone will remember."
And a day decidedly without the Bachelor camera crews that recorded both her engagement to and breakup with Mesnick. Still, "as rough as the times we've been through, it makes you appreciate the good ones that much more," says Rycroft. "No disrespect [to Mesnick], but to me, this is my one engagement. Tye is my true love."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!