Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cat Survives 28-Mile Ride in Pickup Truck Engine
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Mario Batali's Cherry Barbecue Sauce Is Exactly What Your Cookout Needs
- WATCH: Eli Roth Ditches Horror Movies for a Love Story About ... Sharks?
- Quad Webb-Lunceford Dishes on Lisa Nicole Cloud Married to Medicine Drama: 'There Is No Relationship'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 10, 2009
- Vol. 73
- No. 6
40 & FABULOUS!
More than 300 guests toasted Jennifer Lopez at her lavish surprise birthday bash
New York City, July 25
After a month of planning, husband Marc Anthony pulled off the ultimate surprise party, escorting a shocked Jennifer Lopez to the Edison Ballroom for a night he called "an Evening for Lola," a nod to his nickname for her.
The couple danced to salsa, R&B and '80s tunes into the wee hours of the morning.
FRIENDS & FAMILY AFFAIR
Lopez's sisters (above, from left) Lynda and Leslie with mom Guadalupe were joined by the singer's pals (below, from left) Alicia Keys, Ricky Martin and producer Swizz Beatz.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!