Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mary J. Blige: Sam Smith Is 'My Little Brother'
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Royally Awesome Spares, Sequels & Seconds That Are as Good as the Original
- William Shatner Planning to Write a Book About His Friendship with Leonard Nimoy
- Sofia Vergara Responds to Ex-Fiancé's Frozen Embryos Claims
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
My Favorite Things
The Treats and Trinkets That Make Miranda's Life Sweet
A 15th-birthday gift from iCarly creator Dan Schneider: "I wear it all the time," says Miranda.
"It's a great romantic movie. I just love Audrey Hepburn."
FIORENTINI + BAKER BOOTS
"I got them when I was 11 and I've never found boots that beat them. It was my first Barneys purchase!"
TARINA TARANTINO BAG
"I put all my schoolbooks in it when I go to work."
KIDS' CHOICE AWARD
"The blimp was for Drake & Josh for Favorite TV Show in England."
HELLO KITTY DOLL
"I love Hello Kitty. My mom got me M.A.C Hello Kitty makeup, and the doll was a collector's item they were giving out."
April 16, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!