Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scandal Recap: Fitz and Mellie Plan Her Political Future as the Show Takes on Ferguson
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Twitter Flooded with Show of Support for Harrison Ford After Plane Crash
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Miranda's Many Looks
From Trend Queen to Casual Teen, the Star Rocks Her Wardrobe on and Off the Red Carpet
Adding edge to a dress, she rocks a leather vest and open-toe boots at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards in August.
A cropped blazer dresses up jeans at Variety's Power of Youth event in 2008.
Miranda keeps it simple in a belted dress and chunky jewelry at a Santa Monica event in April 2009.
FLIRTY & FUN
"I'm really into dresses," says Miranda (at the 2009 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards).
HER LOW-KEY AND COOL STYLE
Outside an L.A. restaurant in September 2008.
Dropping by a library in L.A. on May 4, 2009.
Leaving the Today show studio in N.Y.C. in June 2008.
MY BEAUTY SECRETS
Miranda reveals her makeup must-haves
"I don't wear much makeup. If I'm going out with my friends I'll just wear a little foundation and blush," she says.
FOR HER FACE
"I really like Kiehl's. I use their face wash and daily moisturizer."
FOR HER LIPS
"I always have lip gloss with me!" she says. "I love pinks."
FOR HER NAILS
"I really like white," says Miranda, who favors M.A.C Hello Kitty polish in Vestral White. "Everybody was doing black for a long time, but now all my friends are starting to do white."
Miranda's favorite Bliss body wash scent is lemon sage. $18; blissworld.com
"I love Chanel lip glosses. They're smooth and soft," says Miranda, a fan of Chanel Glossimer in Giggle. $27; chanel.com
Miranda uses Benefit blush in Dandelion. $28; sephora.com
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!