Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Angelina Jolie's Divorce Team Is Working with High-Powered D.C. Fixer Who Inspired Scandal's Olivia Pope
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Indiana Woman Allegedly Kept Ailing Husband in Squalid Bedroom For Two Years, Withheld Medication
- WATCH: Stranger Things' Caleb McLaughlin Shines (and Croons) in The New Edition Story
- Why Author Jennifer Weiner Chose To Reveal Her Father Died From a Drug Overdose
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
I Love My Dog!
Meet the Canine Cosgrove, Pearl, Miranda's Best Friend for the Past 11 Years
Miranda's first encounter with Pearl—when the dog was just a pup at a breeder's home—played out like a scene from a romance movie. "I immediately ran up to her and she ran up to me—she was so cute," recalls Miranda. Eleven years later and their love affair is going strong. Despite her hectic schedule, Miranda always makes time for her pal. "After work I'll ride my bike with her in the basket, and she totally loves it." Although she's getting up there in age (they call her Grandma Pearl these days), she's still "really energetic," says Miranda, and she's super-affectionate—except with the family's cat Midnight. "She's afraid of my cat, who's pretty big and could probably beat her up."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!