Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gone Baby Gone Actor Sean Malone Dies Aged 54 Following Coma
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- US Official Believes Debris in Indian Ocean Belongs to Missing Malaysia Airlines
- Endangered White Rhino Dies, Leaving Only Four Others Left Alive
- Two Die in Fiery Crash of Passenger Plane at Milwaukee Airport
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
I Love My Dog!
Meet the Canine Cosgrove, Pearl, Miranda's Best Friend for the Past 11 Years
Miranda's first encounter with Pearl—when the dog was just a pup at a breeder's home—played out like a scene from a romance movie. "I immediately ran up to her and she ran up to me—she was so cute," recalls Miranda. Eleven years later and their love affair is going strong. Despite her hectic schedule, Miranda always makes time for her pal. "After work I'll ride my bike with her in the basket, and she totally loves it." Although she's getting up there in age (they call her Grandma Pearl these days), she's still "really energetic," says Miranda, and she's super-affectionate—except with the family's cat Midnight. "She's afraid of my cat, who's pretty big and could probably beat her up."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!