Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miss Marple Actress Geraldine McEwan Dies at 82
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Stars Rally Around Bobbi Kristina Brown
- It's Kerry Washington's Birthday – Let's Look Back at Her Transformation
- Which Royal Spouse Will Star in a Reality Show?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
I Love My Dog!
Meet the Canine Cosgrove, Pearl, Miranda's Best Friend for the Past 11 Years
Miranda's first encounter with Pearl—when the dog was just a pup at a breeder's home—played out like a scene from a romance movie. "I immediately ran up to her and she ran up to me—she was so cute," recalls Miranda. Eleven years later and their love affair is going strong. Despite her hectic schedule, Miranda always makes time for her pal. "After work I'll ride my bike with her in the basket, and she totally loves it." Although she's getting up there in age (they call her Grandma Pearl these days), she's still "really energetic," says Miranda, and she's super-affectionate—except with the family's cat Midnight. "She's afraid of my cat, who's pretty big and could probably beat her up."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!