Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brad Pitt Turns 51! See His Changing Looks
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Gone With the Wind Turns 75 (PHOTOS)
- Nick Jonas Surprises Fans at FAO Schwarz with a Casual Performance of Jealous on the Big Piano
- FROM TIME: Thinking About a Trip to Cuba? 5 Things You Should Know
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 13
Best and Worst! Dressed '09
Sexy! Sleek! Stunning! Glamorous Gowns with Elegant Accents Ruled the Red Carpet
ANGELINA JOLIE in an Atelier Versace dress (at the Cannes Film Festival in May).
DREW BARRYMORE in a Dior gown and Lorraine Schwartz diamonds (at the Golden Globe Awards in January).
EVA MENDES in a Dior dress and Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry (at the Golden Globe Awards in January).
CAMERON DIAZ in a Chanel dress and Chanel Fine jewelry (at the Golden Globe Awards in January).
ANNE HATHAWAY in an Armani Prive gown and Cartier diamonds (at the Academy Awards in February).
HALLE BERRY in a Marchesa dress (at the Shanghai International Film Festival in June).
REESE WITHERSPOON in a Marchesa dress and Bulgari diamonds (at the CMA Awards in Nashville last November).
KATE HUDSON in an Oscar de la Renta dress (at the N.Y.C. premiere of Bride Wars in January).
TAYLOR SWIFT in an Angel Sanchez gown and Neil Lane jewels (at the ACM Awards in Las Vegas in April).
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Elizabeth Leonard,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!