Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,177 covers and 55,100 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: See Kelly Clarkson's Baby Pic Next to River's!
- Read the Cover Story: Meet Kelly Clarkson's Baby Girl!
- Jane Lynch on Saying Goodbye to Glee: 'I Don't Want to Face It'
- Starving 8-Year-Old Twin Girls Rescued in Washington, Mother Charged with Abuse
- This New Girl Scout Cookie Oven Lets You Bake Up Thin Mints at Home
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 13
Where Did They Go Wrong?
More Like, Where Did They Not? Allow Us to Describe the Ways
• Monokini Tucked in, because it's classier that way. • PCD belt In case you weren't sure she was a Pussycat Doll. • Plaid bloomers and black boots Inspired by Vivienne Westwood? Or pirate wenches?
• Headpiece ... or bunny ears? • Fingerless gloves Revolutionary at 25, not at 51. • Boots We're sure Jesus Luz thought they were cool. He was also in preschool when Pretty Woman came out.
• Scarf Someone call for help! A red pleather python is strangling her! • Hammer pants We just wanted to say hammer pants. • Stilettos Very cute. Too bad they're paired with hammer pants. (Ha! We said it again!)
• Retro hair Because this is how women dressed in the '20s. • Dress With a nude underlay so she could leave something to the imagination. • Lace-up stilettos To add a graceful ballerina touch.
Helena Bonham Carter
• Messy updo Yo, nestless birds—open house at Helena's! • Purse Recessionista tip: This doubles as an Easter basket. • Pink and black skirt & matching tights To quote Boomerang: You got to coordinate!
• Crochet sweater Granny chic ... if you're an Olsen. • Oversize aviators Hipster chic ... if you're Paris Hilton circa 2007. • Leggings and flip-flops L.A. chic ... if you're a Hills girl getting a mani-pedi.
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Elizabeth Leonard,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!