Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Derek Hough Hints About Sister Julianne's Wedding Plans: 'Something Outdoors, in Nature'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Inside One Gay Couple’s Journey to Fatherhood – And Why Their Surrogate Wants to Fulfill Their Dream of Parenthood
- Is Kanye West Really Running for President in 2020? The Kardashians Rally Their Fans on Social Media
- Boyfriend of Slain Anchor Alison Parker Reveals Her Happy Last Months: 'I Believe God Knew She Was Going to Be Taken'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 13
With Attention to Detail—a Scarf, Pin or Skinny Tie—these Guys Took Their Looks Beyond Basic
He loves Tom Ford! (And yes, the suit is pink)
Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford (in Los Angeles in August).
Robert Pattinson in Dolce & Gabbana (in Cannes in May).
Chace Crawford in Emporio Armani (in Milan in June).
Will Smith at the Oscars (in L.A. in February).
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Elizabeth Leonard,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!