Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- UFC Champion Ronda Rousey KOs Challenger in 34 Seconds, Tells Her 'Don't Cry'
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Beatrice Borromeo Wears Armani (Twice!) for Round Two of Her Monaco Royal Nuptials
- Cara Delevingne Shows Off Pink 'Do Watching St. Vincent at Music Festival
- Kelly Rutherford's Emotional Six-Year Custody Battle in 5 Clicks
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 13
These Celebrities Tried Valiantly to Pull Off Some of the Year's Biggest Fashion Trends—but Didn't
PAULA ABDUL in L.A. in June.
LAKE BELL in N.Y.C. in June.
AMBER ROSE in L.A. in July.
BRANDY in Los Angeles in November.
MILEY CYRUS in L.A. in January.
HEIDI MONTAG in N.Y.C. in June.
ASHLEY TISDALE in L.A. in June.
KIM KARDASHIAN in N.Y.C. in July.
MOLLY SIMS in L.A. in April.
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Elizabeth Leonard,
- Charlotte Triggs.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!