Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Elle King Is Planning a 'Rock and Roll Circus'-Themed Wedding: 'We Pretty Much Just Want to Have a Party'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Why President Obama's Historic Visit to Hiroshima on Friday Is a Big Deal
- Beyoncé Shares Personal Photos of Her Family: 'I Love You Guys So Deep'
- 23-Year-Old Ukrainian Man Who Allegedly Posed as a High School Student and Had Sex with Minor is Now Charged with Federal Passport Fraud
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 13
Bad hair? Check. Busy patterns? Ditto. Silhouettes that defy the laws of gravity? Oh, yes. Behold, the year's biggest red carpet flops
Tied up at the All About Steve premiere in Los Angeles Aug. 26.
Branching out at The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard premiere in Las Vegas Aug. 12.
Overembellished at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles Feb. 8.
Transparent at the Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles Jan. 11.
Going space age at the MOBO Awards in London last October.
Overdosing on pattern at the Costume Institute Gala in New York City May 4.
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Elizabeth Leonard,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!