Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- J.K. Rowling's Look for the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Premiere Is Pure Magic
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Gotcha! Jaden Smith Tricked His Family into Flying Out to England So He Could Drink on His 18th Birthday
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Baby Bump in Body-Con Velvet Dress After Breakup Rumors
- Father of Fallen Muslim Soldier Who Shook the DNC with Emotional Speech Says His 'Conscience Compels' Him to Fight Against Trump
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 21, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 12
It's a girl for Bones star David Boreanaz, 40, and wife of seven years, actress Jaime Bergman, 33, who had daughter Bardot Vita in L.A. Aug. 31. The newborn joins brother Jaden Rayne, 7.
• Broadway baby! Private Practice star Taye Diggs and Tony winner Idina Menzel, both 38, became first-time parents with the arrival of son Walker on Sept. 2. The couple met in 1996 after joining the original cast of the musical Rent and wed in 2003.
• Eleventh Hour star Marley Shelton, 35, is a new mom with the arrival of daughter West with her husband of eight years, movie producer Beau Flynn in L.A. Sept. 6. "She's an absolutely miraculous, gorgeous bundle of pure love," says the proud papa.
Reality TV's Tila Tequila, 27, has accused the San Diego Chargers' Shawne Merriman, 25, with whom she has recently been linked, of choking and restraining her at his home in Poway, Calif., Sept. 6. The MTV star, whose actual surname is Nguyen, signed a citizen's arrest complaint accusing him of battery and false imprisonment. The linebacker, who was suspended for four games in 2006 after testing positive for steroids, told FOX Sports, "I was concerned about her welfare given the intoxicated state she appeared to be in, and I encouraged her to stay until safe transportation could be provided," adding, "I in no way caused any harm to Ms. Nguyen. However, paramedics were called and she was examined, but no injuries were reported." Tequila countered on Twitter, "I am allergic to alcohol. It has been publicly known for years." •The Manhattan parlor where Rihanna, 21, administered tattoos on July 1 has been fined and issued a citation by the New York City Health Department. The penalty was imposed for allowing a different unlicensed person to work there, not the singer, who had already left East Side Ink before inspectors arrived. The agency, which acted on a call it received saying Rihanna was tattooing employees, said "violations can range in fines between $200 and $2,000." •Actress Lori Petty, 46, pleaded no contest to misdemeanor DUI Sept. 4, stemming from a May incident in Venice, Calif. She was arrested after hitting a 14-year-old skateboarder, who had minor injuries. Petty was sentenced to five years' probation and must pay fines, attend AA meetings and receive outpatient treatment.
Cate Blanchett (inset), 40, was back onstage in her native Australia Sept. 3, one day after suffering a head injury during a preview performance as Blanche DuBois in A Streetcar Named Desire. "Cate's just fine," a spokesman for Sydney Theatre Company said of the Oscar winner, who was accidentally struck on the back of the head with a radio by a costar during a heated scene.
Former American Idol contestant Jim Verraros, 26 (far left), exchanged vows with entrepreneur Bill Brennan, 42, in Oak Brook, Ill., Sept. 6. "It was the most beautiful day," says the singer, whose nuptials included six bridesmaids and an Old Hollywood-themed bash.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!