Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hero Teacher in West Virginia School Hostage Situation 'Thought She was Going to Die'
- Read the Cover Story:
Josh Duggar's Shocking Double Life
- TV Station Shooting Victim Adam Ward's Fiancée 'Doing the Best She Can to Cope' Says Station GM
- 1,000 Superheroes Surprise Children at Indiana Hospital: 'There Were a Lot of Smiles and Tears of Joy'
- FROM EW: Mythbusters tests Breaking Bad finale trunk machine gun scene (with a little help from Vince Gilligan)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 21, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 12
Catching Up with Mary J. Blige
The R&B Queen on Acting for Tyler Perry, the Oddballs on Twitter and Keeping Her Husband Happy
"I drew from that place in my life when I didn't need or want anyone," Blige says of her alcoholic atheist Tonya in Perry's film I Can Do Bad All by Myself. She'd also love to make over Perry's belligerent granny Madea: "I'd color that hair and do a sheer lipstick. And flowery clothes are so grandma! I'd give her more big-girl chic."
HER MARRIAGE SECRET
"The key is praying," says Blige, 38, who's been with husband Kendu Isaacs, 41, for five years. "And having a fair system: You don't nag me, I won't nag you."
MUSIC SHE'S INTO NOW
"Adele's voice is sick," says Blige. She's also honing her upcoming album, which says, "If you need to cry or scream, do it," explains the singer, cohosting a Sept. 16 Gucci Fashion Week bash for her Foundation for Women Now to help at-risk females. "You're stronger now. You won't let anyone walk all over you."
TWITS ON TWITTER
She follows Oprah, Sean "Diddy" Combs and Jeremy Piven, but she's baffled by "imposters [who say,] 'I'm the real Mary J. Blige.' I want to say, 'No, you're not!' It's weird."
August 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!