Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Fatal Victim of Hoboken Train Crash Identified as 34-Year-Old Married Mother Fabiola Bittar de Kroon
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Teresa Giudice Says Husband Joe Has Lost 35 Lbs. in Prison by Doing '1,000 Sit-Ups a Day'
- Ozzy Osbourne's Ex-Mistress Michelle Pugh Files Complaint Against His Daughter Kelly for Allegedly Targeting Her for 'Financial Gain'
- FROM EW: Inside Maren Morris' Country Revolution
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 21, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 12
Stilettos, '80s Hair and Mr. Big—Sarah Jessica Parker and the Sex and the City Gals Kick Off the Sequel in Style
As for the plot—do Carrie (Parker) and Big (Chris Noth) have a baby?—so far it's under wraps. Still, "we'll see Mr. Big and Carrie deal with marriage," says a source. "There will be ups and downs for all of them." And leave it to Parker, already a mom to son James Wilkie, 6, with husband Matthew Broderick, to pull it all off. "She is one of those totally organized women," says a source, "who can juggle a million things at once."
GET THE LATEST ON SEX AND THE CITY!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!