Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mark Zuckerberg Welcomes Daughter Max – and Announce He and Dr. Priscilla Chan Will Give Away 99 Percent of Their Fortune
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Newly Single Halle Berry Hits the Dance Floor at a Hollywood Club During Night Out with Friends
- Florida Man Allegedly Electrocuted Father to Inherit Money from His Will
- California Mother Convicted of Murdering Her 3 Little Girls: 'She Lost Her Mind,' Says Husband
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 21, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 12
Stilettos, '80s Hair and Mr. Big—Sarah Jessica Parker and the Sex and the City Gals Kick Off the Sequel in Style
As for the plot—do Carrie (Parker) and Big (Chris Noth) have a baby?—so far it's under wraps. Still, "we'll see Mr. Big and Carrie deal with marriage," says a source. "There will be ups and downs for all of them." And leave it to Parker, already a mom to son James Wilkie, 6, with husband Matthew Broderick, to pull it all off. "She is one of those totally organized women," says a source, "who can juggle a million things at once."
GET THE LATEST ON SEX AND THE CITY!
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!