Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,183 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Florida Officials Searching for Reckless Couple Who Killed Seabirds and Damaged Turtle Nests
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- The Craziest Foods at the 2015 Iowa and Minnesota State Fairs
- Jeremy Renner: 'I Don't Care' If People Think I'm Gay
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 21, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 12
Stilettos, '80s Hair and Mr. Big—Sarah Jessica Parker and the Sex and the City Gals Kick Off the Sequel in Style
As for the plot—do Carrie (Parker) and Big (Chris Noth) have a baby?—so far it's under wraps. Still, "we'll see Mr. Big and Carrie deal with marriage," says a source. "There will be ups and downs for all of them." And leave it to Parker, already a mom to son James Wilkie, 6, with husband Matthew Broderick, to pull it all off. "She is one of those totally organized women," says a source, "who can juggle a million things at once."
GET THE LATEST ON SEX AND THE CITY!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!