Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- This Couple's Wes Anderson-Inspired Save-The-Date Is Whimsy and Wonderful (VIDEO)
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo Makes Custom Jewelry Now – So Of Course We Ordered a Necklace (PHOTOS)
- From Casablanca to Charlie Brown: The Movies That First Made Celebrities Cry (VIDEO)
- Orphan Black: Ari Millen on the 'Fight for Survival' as the Clone War Begins
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 21, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 12
Stilettos, '80s Hair and Mr. Big—Sarah Jessica Parker and the Sex and the City Gals Kick Off the Sequel in Style
As for the plot—do Carrie (Parker) and Big (Chris Noth) have a baby?—so far it's under wraps. Still, "we'll see Mr. Big and Carrie deal with marriage," says a source. "There will be ups and downs for all of them." And leave it to Parker, already a mom to son James Wilkie, 6, with husband Matthew Broderick, to pull it all off. "She is one of those totally organized women," says a source, "who can juggle a million things at once."
GET THE LATEST ON SEX AND THE CITY!
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!