Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch President Obama Bust a Move with Native Alaskan Kids
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Female Police Officer Assaulted, Thrown Down Embankment in Pennsylvania: Reports
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Posts Adorable Snap of Nephew 'Izzy' Israel David Dillard
- Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball in Aaron Sorkin-Penned Biopic
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 13
Long, Sleek Layers and Easy Waves Reigned This Year—but Shorter Dos Like the Bob and the Pixie Got Their Share of Face Time Too
Best Tousled Layers BLAKE LIVELY in N.Y.C. in May.
Best Ponytail FREIDA PINTO in L.A. in January.
Best Romantic Waves SCARLETT JOHANSSON in San Diego in July.
Best Cropped CIARA in L.A. in July.
Best Red AMY ADAMS in L.A. in February.
Best Bob SELENA GOMEZ in L.A. in June.
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Elizabeth Leonard,
- Charlotte Triggs.
September 02, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!