Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bryan Cranston, Susan Lucci and More React to All My Children Creator Agnes Nixon's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Donald Trump on Alicia Machado's Miss Universe Reign: 'I Saved Her Job'
- José Fernández's Pregnant Girlfriend Maria Arias Makes First Public Appearance Since His Death at Memorial Service
- Utah Man Allegedly Held Teen in Shed For Six Weeks, Forcing Her to Perform Sex Acts for Food and Water
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 28, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 13
Long, Sleek Layers and Easy Waves Reigned This Year—but Shorter Dos Like the Bob and the Pixie Got Their Share of Face Time Too
Best Tousled Layers BLAKE LIVELY in N.Y.C. in May.
Best Ponytail FREIDA PINTO in L.A. in January.
Best Romantic Waves SCARLETT JOHANSSON in San Diego in July.
Best Cropped CIARA in L.A. in July.
Best Red AMY ADAMS in L.A. in February.
Best Bob SELENA GOMEZ in L.A. in June.
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- Jen Garcia,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Lisa Ingrassia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Elizabeth Leonard,
- Charlotte Triggs.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!