Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Major Kid! DJ Khaled Shows He Can't Wait to Be a Dad at the MTV Video Music Awards
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Rihanna Opens the 2016 MTV VMAs with a Showstopping Medley of Her Biggest Hits
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 21, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 12
6 Questions for Joshua Jackson
Pick Up a Few Clues About the Mystery-Solving Star of Fringe
The after-work beer. My go-to is a Granville Island lager—my hometown [Vancouver, British Columbia] beer.
BEST GROOMING TIP
Get a girlfriend. It's amazing how quickly we clean up when there is someone [like his girlfriend Diane Kruger, right] saying, "Honey, you would look good in this."
MONEY CLIP VS. WALLET
I went to a money clip so I would stop keeping receipts, these stupid receipts I'll never use. I can hear my mother's voice: "Keep your receipts, it's important!"
FAVORITE CAFFEINATED DRINK
Clearly coffee. There is no walking out the door until coffee happens. Black. It's a necessary component.
When I was playing Little League Baseball as a kid, I got hold of a ball and screamed, "Baby doll!" For the next three seasons my nickname was Baby Doll. No idea why I yelled it. That was not good.
MAKES YOUR SKIN CRAWL
I don't really get that way, but I have to say—and I don't know why they invented it—the surgery channel. I could never be a surgeon. The human body for me is one piece. I don't like seeing the components!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!