Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Melrose Place Star Amy Locane-Bovenizer Headed Back to Court After Fatal Drunk Driving Crash
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- 14-Month-Old Is Left Fighting for Her Life After Being Locked in a Hot Car for Hours: Police
- The 'Future' Michael Phelps? Ciara's Little One Is Fearless in the Water!
- Meet David Burkhart, the Latest Actor to Play Charles Manson
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 07, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 10
Milla Jovovich's Magic Day
With Hundreds of Candles and 'millions of Kisses,' the Actress Marries Director Paul W.S. Anderson at Home in Beverly Hills
The newlyweds then joined their 100 guests, including their 21-month-old daughter Ever, for a party that lasted until midnight. Planner Julia Obst and event designer Tony Schubert of Event Eleven transformed the couple's backyard with long tables decorated with white garden roses, hundreds of candles and floating fire pits in the pool for a Spanish-style reception complete with Cuban musicians.
If the couple, who met in 2002 when Anderson, 44, directed Jovovich, 33, in the movie Resident Evil, have their wish come true, there will be more celebrations to come. "I definitely want more kids!" Jovovich told PEOPLE earlier this year. "I don't know what the future holds, but—knock on wood—I hope it'll bring me a big family."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!