Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zoë Saldana Shows Off Her Incredible Abs in Gym Selfie: 'Mommies We Can All Do It'
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Utah Widow of Five Starts a Summer Camp to Help Children Cope with the Loss of a Parent
- Prince George's Guide to Norfolk! Inside the Royal Toddler's Favorite Spots
- FROM SI: Beijing Awarded 2022 Winter Olympics
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 07, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 10
Milla Jovovich's Magic Day
With Hundreds of Candles and 'millions of Kisses,' the Actress Marries Director Paul W.S. Anderson at Home in Beverly Hills
The newlyweds then joined their 100 guests, including their 21-month-old daughter Ever, for a party that lasted until midnight. Planner Julia Obst and event designer Tony Schubert of Event Eleven transformed the couple's backyard with long tables decorated with white garden roses, hundreds of candles and floating fire pits in the pool for a Spanish-style reception complete with Cuban musicians.
If the couple, who met in 2002 when Anderson, 44, directed Jovovich, 33, in the movie Resident Evil, have their wish come true, there will be more celebrations to come. "I definitely want more kids!" Jovovich told PEOPLE earlier this year. "I don't know what the future holds, but—knock on wood—I hope it'll bring me a big family."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!