Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How to Score an Invite Inside Christian Grey's Seattle Apartment
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- With Teresa Giudice Locked Up, Is Bravo Looking for a New RHONJ Cast Member?
- McDonald's New Super Bowl Ad Says You Can Pay for Food With 'Lovin'
- What Will Biggest Loser Winner Toma Dobrosavljevic Do with His $250,000 Winnings?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 06:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 07, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 10
6 Questions for Will Ferrell
One of America's Favorite Funnymen Spills Some Secrets
A note from my niece she wrote in sixth grade that basically says, "You think you're such a big shot, well, you're not! Watch your back!" It always makes me laugh.
MOVIE THAT MADE HIM CRY
The Parent Trap with Lindsay Lohan. When she, playing both roles, got the parents together, it was just tears. My wife was like, "Are you insane? What's going on?!"
IN 10 YEARS ...
I'll be on the moon, because that's where we're going next. That's where the future is.
ALWAYS IN HIS TRAILER
Spiral-cut HoneyBaked Ham, but just for guests. I don't even eat a lot of pork, but it's nice to always be able to offer: "Would you like a nice slice of ham?" And it's ready to go.
Sitting at home, watching TV for an entire day. It doesn't matter what's on, that's the sad part. From sports, reality TV, news—I keep flipping around, watch 15 minutes of a movie and move on.
IN HIS BEACH BAG
Cancer for College sunscreen [proceeds help cancer survivors afford school]. Our goal is to raise money for the charity, but also to put Coppertone out of business. You can be charitable, but still be a bloodthirsty capitalist.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!