- Ted Cruz Drops Out of Presidential Race: 'We are Suspending Our Campaign'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Justin Bieber Hangs with a Tiger (and the Batmobile) at His Dad's Engagement Party
- Taylor Swift's Met Gala After Afterparty Looks Like the Best Sleepover Ever (with Haim and Pizza!)
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O'Connor's Claims That He Supplied Drugs to Prince
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- September 07, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 10
6 Questions for Will Ferrell
One of America's Favorite Funnymen Spills Some Secrets
A note from my niece she wrote in sixth grade that basically says, "You think you're such a big shot, well, you're not! Watch your back!" It always makes me laugh.
MOVIE THAT MADE HIM CRY
The Parent Trap with Lindsay Lohan. When she, playing both roles, got the parents together, it was just tears. My wife was like, "Are you insane? What's going on?!"
IN 10 YEARS ...
I'll be on the moon, because that's where we're going next. That's where the future is.
ALWAYS IN HIS TRAILER
Spiral-cut HoneyBaked Ham, but just for guests. I don't even eat a lot of pork, but it's nice to always be able to offer: "Would you like a nice slice of ham?" And it's ready to go.
Sitting at home, watching TV for an entire day. It doesn't matter what's on, that's the sad part. From sports, reality TV, news—I keep flipping around, watch 15 minutes of a movie and move on.
IN HIS BEACH BAG
Cancer for College sunscreen [proceeds help cancer survivors afford school]. Our goal is to raise money for the charity, but also to put Coppertone out of business. You can be charitable, but still be a bloodthirsty capitalist.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!