Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Full House Home Goes on Sale for $4.15 Million
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Johnny Depp Fits Hearing Aids at Charity Event in Portugal on Same Day Amber Heard Granted Restraining Order Against Actor
- WWII Fighter Plane Crashes in Hudson River
- Zac Efron Gushes About His 'O.G Crew' in High School Musical-Themed Throwback Photo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 07, 2009
- Vol. 72
- No. 10
6 Questions for Will Ferrell
One of America's Favorite Funnymen Spills Some Secrets
A note from my niece she wrote in sixth grade that basically says, "You think you're such a big shot, well, you're not! Watch your back!" It always makes me laugh.
MOVIE THAT MADE HIM CRY
The Parent Trap with Lindsay Lohan. When she, playing both roles, got the parents together, it was just tears. My wife was like, "Are you insane? What's going on?!"
IN 10 YEARS ...
I'll be on the moon, because that's where we're going next. That's where the future is.
ALWAYS IN HIS TRAILER
Spiral-cut HoneyBaked Ham, but just for guests. I don't even eat a lot of pork, but it's nice to always be able to offer: "Would you like a nice slice of ham?" And it's ready to go.
Sitting at home, watching TV for an entire day. It doesn't matter what's on, that's the sad part. From sports, reality TV, news—I keep flipping around, watch 15 minutes of a movie and move on.
IN HIS BEACH BAG
Cancer for College sunscreen [proceeds help cancer survivors afford school]. Our goal is to raise money for the charity, but also to put Coppertone out of business. You can be charitable, but still be a bloodthirsty capitalist.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!